• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Does your pupil get really big when you do cocaine?

I was just wondering if your pupil get really big when you do cocaine?
Cocaine can definitely cause pupil dilation. In other words, yes. Ime they don't get as big as when on a drug like MDMA or LSD though.

Cocaine can definitely cause pupil dilation. In other words, yes. Ime they don't get as big as when on a drug like MDMA or LSD though.
Srsly man, wanna see a picture of me on high quality cocaine. Let me assure you gonna get scared rofl 🤣

I experienced pupil dilation from cocaine the other night. It doesn't mean shit, it was still crap gear. Half an hour mediocre high followed by several hours of uncomfortable, edgy paranoia which was prolonged by every subsequent line.

But on the few occasions where I have been lucky enough to partake in decent quality powdered cocaine, pupil dilation has been very slight.

Last edited:
I don't think my pupils get particularly dilated, for me it's always been a drug you could get away with out in public.

Yep.

Not as much as meth thought for me. On that shit i look like Tyler The Creator in Yonkers.

RA98HnI.jpg

Cocaine can definitely cause pupil dilation.

Does it get big if you take kay bumps or just really small amounts?

Or you really only get big pupil if you take large amount of Cocaine and you are super high?

Does it get big if you take kay bumps or just really small amounts?

Or you really only get big pupil if you take large amount of Cocaine and you are super high?

Everyone is different. I have friends that take a bump and they look like Owls and I look sober. It really depends on you and the quality of the blow. Generally good stuff doesn't make my eyes blow up, but if it's cut to shit with amps or I take a shitload, I get the big eyes.

I experienced pupil dilation from cocaine the other night. It doesn't mean shit, it was still crap gear. Half an hour mediocre high followed by several hours of uncomfortable, edgy paranoia which was prolonged by every subsequent line.

But on the few occasions where I have been lucky enough to partake in decent quality powdered cocaine, pupil dilation has been very slight.
Oh. Man I'm So sorry to hear that. In my Country the coke is literally from another planet. 2 bumps on each nostril and ur euphoric as fkkkkkkk. Well I get 90%+coke. So that's y xD and hella. Cheap. Well it's peru no shit haha

I could always tell when my friend was using or not (he was supposed to stay clean and just got out of rehab at the time) because of his eyes. Even if his pupils weren't dilated, you could just tell because they were glazed.

If you're trying to hide stimulant use you have to watch out for that lol. So many substances affect how the eyes appear. I've been noticing how actors have ridiculously pinned pupils in certain scenes... makes me wonder how many of them were on opiods or heroin while acting.

for me it would depend on how much i did. One or two lines, not so much. All night binge, huge pupils.

Also it seems almost all substances cause dark circles under the eyes or baggy eyes. Even weed for me. Weird.

I've been noticing how actors have ridiculously pinned pupils in certain scenes... makes me wonder how many of them were on opiods or heroin while acting.

You have to take into consideration that actors are working under very powerful lights. I'd be more suspicious if they were dilated...

You have to take into consideration that actors are working under very powerful lights. I'd be more suspicious if they were dilated...

I was thinking that too! Sometimes their pupils are pencil dots. But you're right. However we can't discount the hundreds of actors performing under the influence on set lolol. I don't blame them with that kind of pressure.

I think sometimes when I've watched older television/movies, stuff from like the 50's or whatever, it seemed almost obvious that some of the actors/actresses were really fucked up on stuff like stims. The quality of the film is low, so it's hard to tell pupil size at times, but i remember thinking it seemed apparent in their movements and demeanor. Or I dunno, maybe that was just they way they acted.

I think sometimes when I've watched older television/movies, stuff from like the 50's or whatever, it seemed almost obvious that some of the actors/actresses were really fucked up on stuff like stims. The quality of the film is low, so it's hard to tell pupil size at times, but i remember thinking it seemed apparent in their movements and demeanor. Or I dunno, maybe that was just they way they acted.

Perhaps you were also fucked up on stims and were seeing things from your perspective?

Jus' sayin'... ;)

I always assume people on talk shows are on coke too.

I could never keep up that amount of energy sober.

Yeh, its surely no coincidence that wearing sunglasses 24/7 became popular with celebrities from the 60s onwards.

However, Bono wears them simply because he's a twat.