• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does Wild Lettuce potentiate Kratom?

Mycophile

Bluelighter
So I know that Wild Lettuce is a very mild opioid but I've never tried it before.

But just because of the fact that it is an opioid I'm assuming that there is a good chance that combined with something like Kratom it could potentiate it and increase the high.

So 2 questions:

1st, has anyone here ever used Wild Lettuce to get high and if so, were you successful and what kind of a high does it produce?

2nd, has anyone ever used Wild Lettuce to potentiate Kratom and if so, did it work?

Or if no one has tried it, do you think it might work?

Thanks

I would expect the effect to be purely placebo.

That being said, I have no real experience with wild lettuce.

wild lettuce is so mild in effect as to be of no concern in combination with anything. We're talking an effect size comparable to chamomile: discontinue if you have adverse effects otherwise you shouldn't expect anything nasty.

wild lettuce is so mild in effect as to be of no concern in combination with anything. We're talking an effect size comparable to chamomile: discontinue if you have adverse effects otherwise you shouldn't expect anything nasty.

This part of the comment confused me since I've never used it.

By "nasty" did you mean "an effective high"?

So basically, wild lettuce doesn't do anything really.

Ok, not worth trying, got it.

Since when did nasty mean an effective high? Like some street lingo like sick meaning good or something :p?

Nasty = largely negative side effect/s.

i smoked a lot of wild lettuce one time when i was a kid - like bong after bong - and i really didnt notice much of an effect; perhaps some very short lived relaxation and a slight spacey feeling, but maybe that was due to inhaling so much smoke. i wouldnt bother again.