• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

does weed kill your feelings? For heavy users

I wonder if that is so for cannabis tinctures aswell, or just smoked cannabis, because anything smoked will higthen blood preassure and release cortisol.
You mean irritation of the respiratory system causes that? O something else connected to smoking?

giphy.gif

What's wrong with slightly becoming at one with Your feelings and not sharing Them for the present moment to protect Oneself?

based only on my exper
You mean irritation of the respiratory system causes that? O something else connected to smoking?
based only on my experience Ive noticed that a toke of anything puts preassure on the heart. Even if it just goes up one beat per minute, it always goes up. I assume this strain on the heart is why most tobacco related deaths are heart failures.

Dude!! AWWWW SHIT!!! AAAAAHHH.
BTW let me tell you, Brazil manufactures beautiful transparent rolling papers, the brand is called Aleda.
Try them, You have not tasted your weed properly if you don't.

Dude!! AWWWW SHIT!!! AAAAAHHH.
BTW let me tell you, Brazil manufactures beautiful transparent rolling papers, the brand is called Aleda.
Try them, You have not tasted your weed properly if you don't.

I know it, it is good for outdoor environments since it burns slowly. For everyday use, I prefer silver smoking, Aleda is a bit toxic.