• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does the world need a fuckreports.com?

Selling yourself for a pill, no thanks. =D

I guess it could be done kind of like pillreports, but also similar to hot or not. I can just picture it now, fuckreports meetups at Saints and Sinners. =D

EZ-Lay Bye

I'm a bit more worried about the scrapin' a lil' bit off for the EZ-Test.

"Fuck, she's not black and fizzin' -
She's a starfish &
some first-time-fuck-fool yo' given her an 8"

said runnin' from the Bathroom wavin' a piece of skin.

Disturbin' image.

Scene Deleted, Dancing Round The (Al-uminum)Maypole ect.

Well she's purple,.... Average in the sack but also wants to spoon for 6hrs in the heat.

Spooning = not so great in summer. Quite terrible in some cases in fact.

The heat just make the 'what the hell do I do with this arm' problem so much greater as well.

Hi people - this is my first post - but I thought I'd jump in the deep end anyway. The worst root I had happenend about 3 years ago - but I didn't let first impressions phase me. I knew we had potential. Within 3 months she was the best root I'd ever had - and it's just got better the longer we've stayed together. I love her and I'm gonna marry her some day.

Don't dismiss someone because the sex is ordinary the first time around. Trust your heart - not your dick.

hilarious idea but it wouldn't work in practise. asides from everything else that people have already said, you'd also end up getting both guys and girls posting up pictures of the bitches and bastards who were the best roots of their lives but ended up breaking their hearts etc...

nevetheless i still stand by the hilarity part either way :D unless of course you saw your own picture on there one day which would put a 'not-so-funny-now' spin on things ;)

Great idea if human emotions could be switched off. As already mentioned, best roots would be rated the worst to get back at those who break hearts. But good idea in theory. :)

*bump* great thread :)

I seriously wonder if a dating/hookup website would work if people had an ebay style reporting system.

"4 stars, quality fuck. excellent oral work"

"1 stars. dodgy goods, swingers beware!!! doesnt match picture. equipment seems to be malfunctioning"

"2 stars. as described but comatose in bed. do not recommend"

I'm pretty sure there are websites up like this already. I'm sure someone posted a link somewhere (not here nessasarily) from an american college site that ranked "roots" ( fuck i really hate that term)

You could add hookers to the that list, d4wg:

"1 star - great shag but stole my wallet when i fell asleep - Buyer Beware!"

;)

This is probably the most entertaining thread I've come across in here!:)

^ hahaha good one

fuck as described, excellent delivery, recommended AAAAA++++

where is efuck.com ? now thats an excellent idea!

Hahaha oh my I have to tell a little tale here...

I was going at it with this chick and seriously, it was like rooting a pillow... or a sack of potatoes, use whatever analogy you want. Anyway in the end I just rolled off and said "You know, this reeeaaaly isn't working for me.... yeah. I'm going into my room now, k?"

We were roommates so it was kinda awkward after that.

^Ahh... my dad always told me never to shit in your own nest ;) Have a wank, its easier, then you only have yourself to blame fo being a dud lol ;)

I think what upset her even more is I went out to the shed and had bucket bongs afterwards. She came out for a cigarette and was like wtf you'd rather smoke pot???

Anyway sorry guys way off topic apologies.