• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does the mdma redose rule apply to mda?

Troco72

Bluelighter
Yaknow the rule of you shouldn't probably redose but if it's half the dose and within an hour of the first dose it's fine probably.

Does this also apply to mda? Or is it too neurotoxic for that?

It’s hard to say really.. I’ve done it and still have the magic many years later, but due to the duration being longer there’s overall less need.

If it was me personally I’d only do a 1/4 my original dose as the booster, that’s what I’ve done in the past as the booster again seems less necessary.

-GC

It’s hard to say really.. I’ve done it and still have the magic many years later, but due to the duration being longer there’s overall less need.

If it was me personally I’d only do a 1/4 my original dose as the booster, that’s what I’ve done in the past as the booster again seems less necessary.

-GC
Alright thanks for the suggestion I appreciate it!

I've heard MDA lasts longer but can you give more information on how much longer as I got some & I have been sticking to 5-MAPB or 6-APB instead since. I don't feel prepared yet to use it especially since I've read the dose can be drastically more potent between each individual much more so than MDMA.

My last roll was beginning of September it was 60 mg 6 APB then did a re dose maybe 2 hours later of 25 mg 5 maps b

I really like 6apb and think that some of the pills I took had some MDA in them back 2000 and 2001

They're both pretty similar in the sense that redosing isn't super effective, but if you want to re-dose its fine.

Yaknow the rule of you shouldn't probably redose but if it's half the dose and within an hour of the first dose it's fine probably.
Never ever heard of it. That statement doesnt really even make sense without knowing your starting dose. Like, if I do a half gram do I get a free 250mg if I redose within the first hour, probably? It sounds more like a quiz! A made up one.

You absolutely can redose on MDA, thats when it gets trippy and fun. Neurotoxicity though? No idea, impossible for me to measure.

anecdotal: Felt fine (great!) the other week, and wasn't exactly careful with the stuff.

Also anecdotal: Can remember trying not to cry, for no reason at all, on a comedown in a barbers once, many years ago.

Again, zero idea if any of that says anything about neurotoxicity.

Last edited:
Here’s the deal with MDA. The reason folks think it’s so much more neurotoxic is because it depletes serotonin so much more efficiently then MDMA. Lots of articles don’t use standard dosages, standard dosing regimens, and usually check shortly after consumption. When these are controlled there seems to be full replenishing of the serotonin system. If the dosages are kept reasonable there’s really no worry beyond that of MDMA.

From my experience I definitely feel it more after MDA than MDMA. With MDMA I’ll be a little tired for 2 days then I’m more or less good. With MDA I’ll be much more tired for 4-5 days, and have noticeable serotonin depletion which can result in mood swings, I can be euphoric one second and tearing up the next.

One great thing about MDA though is the day after you still feel really good.

-GC