• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does taking Loperamide increase withdrawal time length?

Chris42393

Bluelighter
Hello, I wanted to try Loperamide (in small doses) to see if it would ease WD symptoms. Would taking it increase the WD time length because its an "opiate"? I dont want to take it, if its just going to set me back...

Thanks,

Chris

I'm prescribed 120mg Oxycodone daily. If I run out of my script early I take 80mg of Loperamide which is 40 capsules a day split into two doses (40mg in the morning and 40mg at night) and it completely takes away all of my WD symptoms! I would not recommend anyone doing this but it does work!

No and yes it depends how long you take them for ill give an example with me

if i run out of codeine and feeling it or i got some codeine but dont wanna dose yet ill take some lopermine I open the capsules and pour the powder right on my tonge i redose 2mg every 20 minutes this way until im feeoing good i remember one time i went sleep and when i woke up i realised i had been nodding and i still felt high when i woke up and when i say nodding i was full on because i always remember my last few hours or if i wake up in the night even if im really high and i was really high i couod tell and because i was asleep i slept througu most of it but it defo gave me a buzz i should also note i was not trying to get a buzz i was just taking them to stay well and i see the buzz as a bonus but if you hit it just right they can lift you pretty high..

I never take them for more than 2 days in a row and this probably takes a week for the drug to clear out properly i dunno sometimes i just have a feeling when i know exactly how many to dose to get high be it codeine or lope I can accurately judge 100% the best dose for that time for myself and sometimes ive just looked at some pack of 6 lope ad downed them all only because im very experienced now when it comes to them.

have any other questions ask away its a complex drug ive always wanted to try dissolving lope in water and melting it dose to smoke but it is hardly water soluble in fact i dont think its any water soluble at all like 0.01%\ or something best taken orally

Thanks for the reply Pete! Im currently WD'ing from H and using Kratom to taper. After the 5 day (or so) ill probably quit the Kratom and just use Lope as the last taper method (maybe...). I guess it depends on how im feeling Sunday. I remember longggg ago I took Loperamide (just like 2-3 pills) and it got rid of my WD symptoms. I was so surprised because it was such a low dose. Hopefully, I wont need it.

If I do need it, I probably will only take it for 2-3 days.

Thanks, Pete for the input.