• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does suboxone or methadone get you high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course, even very low doses of Buprenorphine (Subutex) like 0,2mg will get non tolerant users high as a kite.
Methadone even more since it is a full agonist. Methadone even got me high when I had an average tolerance, and I mean really fucked up because it is so sedating.

lol yes, they're extremely potent. That said - peoples subjective 'euphoria' from these drugs varies a lot, but absolutely they'll get you smashed. Methadone is incredibly dangerous to take if you have no tolerance, so is suboxone, but not as much.

I don't think either of these drugs are particularly recreational though, but of course plenty of people taken them recreationally. They'll both probably just make you really sick (vomiting) for a couple of days though, if you have no tolerance. I remember taking around 2mg of suboxone, waaay back when I had little-no tolerance for opiates, it wasn't pleasant. I just felt incredibly sick for about 3 days.

i have a big opiate tolerance but i was just curious if I took a break from opiates and used these since they can be pretty cheap lol.

i have a big opiate tolerance but i was just curious if I took a break from opiates and used these since they can be pretty cheap lol.

Yeah, they'll definitely get you stoned if you take a break. But euphoria definitely varies a lot, it's not like taking heroin.

i once let my girlfriend (at the time) who did not use opiates, have about 0.1mg of my suboxone.. she spent the next 12 hours puking her guts out.. flying so high she couldnt stop spinning.. so yes. suboxone will FUCK u up if u have no tolerance.. u would need less than 0.1 mg to get hi

you'd have to take one long ass break, man. not sure how high of a tolerance is you have but if you plan on taking a "break" that means you dont have an addiction, right? because you'd need these drugs if you already were addicted; so if you are not addicted you may not even need a break and just be able to take either of these to get high. these only "work" to those who have a killer addiction.

you'd have to take one long ass break, man. not sure how high of a tolerance is you have but if you plan on taking a "break" that means you dont have an addiction, right? because you'd need these drugs if you already were addicted; so if you are not addicted you may not even need a break and just be able to take either of these to get high. these only "work" to those who have a killer addiction.

I think this is more of a hypothetical question. Because if you could take a long enough break you could just quit lol. I was asking a similar question earlier but it got like 1 reply. I am gettin down to 4 mg a day now and was wondering if I continue on this trend and get to like 0.5 mg would taking 2 mg give me that Nor-Bupe buzz once I have been stable on 0.5 mg for a couple weeks, or since I have been on bupe for so long is getting that full agonist buzz pretty much out of the question at this point.

I think this is more of a hypothetical question. Because if you could take a long enough break you could just quit lol. I was asking a similar question earlier but it got like 1 reply. I am gettin down to 4 mg a day now and was wondering if I continue on this trend and get to like 0.5 mg would taking 2 mg give me that Nor-Bupe buzz once I have been stable on 0.5 mg for a couple weeks, or since I have been on bupe for so long is getting that full agonist buzz pretty much out of the question at this point.

cant help you there, man. lowest I've ever gotten was 4MG and once I hit that mark I ended up relapsing and going back to a full fledged dope fiend. so by no means should you be in any rush to get off, or drop dosage, if you are truly doing well and have no urge or problems whatsoever.

Ya this is a modest little experiment. I have a massive stockpile of these because the doc writes 60 and I only take half so I have months of lefts over pills. So if I hit a spot where I am like... hmmm I really feel like using I am putting an emergency 8 mg dose right up the nose and getting stable back on 8. The thought of being on 0.5 mg daily and doing 2 mg of a full agonist on the weekend is just so tantalizing. Because that way I do myself a lot of favors:

Fist, I have lowered my dose so low that if all opiates including bupe vanished off the face of the earth one day I would be "okay" I would have it bad for a week or so but I would be okay. Second being able to get a true euphoric buzz every weekend would be nice. Thirdly I could strech my medication endlessly. Fourth my stockpile will grow to such unreal proportions that if they ever did all disappear off the face of the earth one day, I would be good for years. I mean I get 60 8 mg generic subutex a month. If I only take 0.5 mg a day and 2 mg on the weekends... that's a metric-fuck-ton of emergency stash. And I would not have to worry about it being tempting like a stash of thousands of oxys would be. Because of the ceiling dose and the fact that less is more with these things. So staying on a low dose is penny wise and pound genius.

I am still on 12MG but coming from 16MG which started 4 months ago. I am going to slowly transition to 8MG and then stay steady from there; I take the full 12MG dose in the AM (at once) and I feel great all day. once I hit 8MG I will take that dose in the AM as well and let the day play out.

it will be nice to have an "extra" 28/pills/mo, so "just incase", ya know! ha. or maybe some people see that as money but I am never in a rush to sell or give the pills away, because I know ill always need them "just incase".

I am still on 12MG but coming from 16MG which started 4 months ago. I am going to slowly transition to 8MG and then stay steady from there; I take the full 12MG dose in the AM (at once) and I feel great all day. once I hit 8MG I will take that dose in the AM as well and let the day play out.

it will be nice to have an "extra" 28/pills/mo, so "just incase", ya know! ha. or maybe some people see that as money but I am never in a rush to sell or give the pills away, because I know ill always need them "just incase".

QFT, if I ever did It would be a one time deal with a guy I know for all of them at once. I already know he would buy them. But I also try to think of selling as not being clean. So i don't do that either. But hell I like collecting them anyways. It is fun watching my supply grow. Now if only my bank acct would do that same haha. I guess in a way in an emergency I could off load them for a couple thou. So I kind of have a nice cushion lol.

I'm going thru the hell of a heroin addiction after 7 years clean, it's hit me hard. In 6 months I'm scared to even add up what I've spent, least is £60 a day most upto 140. Today is day one... Again. I'm gona get thru three days then use Lucy n dimitri to get me thru it

Honestly, when I first started back about 3 years ago now it did for the first week or two. But after then my tolerance crept up on me and I basically felt normal. I was on 24mg for quite some time and now I am on 2mg daily and let me tell you that less is more. I was under the impression that the more I took the better I'd feel but in the end less is more.

a lot of people say less is more but anytime I drop my bupe dosage my cravings creep back and I end up relapsing. I was on 24MG 3 or so years back to start and go all the way down to 4MG after 9 months and after a week or so on 4MG my urge crept up on me and I was shooting dope full time within no time.

right now on 12MG I have no urge; I plan to drop to 8MG and just stick w/ one pill a day for a while.

Ya i have a big tolerance I can take 100mg hydrocodone and not really be super high, just a strong buzz, lol so i guess this was hypothetical

I use other opiates to, codeine, morphine.

If you actually get this reply, did that work with Lucy and Dimitri? Im in a similar situation, had a 4 year opiate addiction, was clean for 5 years, then became addicted again after a bunch of things got messed up in my life. That addiction lasted for two years and went from percs to heroin. I was doing a couple 30's a day which was costing $80, which got too expensive and I switched to dope. When I started needing a half gram plus a day I needed to quit. The cost was just as expensive as the pills and the quality was so inconsistent I was often sick. It took me months of quitting and relapsing multiple times to finally get on subs. I'm only on day one. If I can make it a few days I've always wondered if Lucy or Dimitri or both would do some kind of magik like it always does. Cause I know people can do an ibogaine experience for opiate addiction with very promising results. No addiction, resets your opiate receptors, and helps you mentally and spiritually work through the root of the addiction problem.

Yes they both will get you high, however that's not what they're designed for, and I do not condone using them to abuse them.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.