Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

does penicillin make pills not work?

starlet_girl

Bluelighter
hi,
i was just wondering if anyone could shed some light on this topic..
friday night before i went out i had a penicillin.
when i was out i had a green mitsubishi, and nothing much really happened - slight jaw clenching and slight tingles. then had half an orange butterfly and felt a bit chopped but not too much, considering i havent had a pill in a month or more.
i thought it might have been because of the green mitsi being not good, but friends who had them as well seem to think they are great...

so, does penicillin affect the effectiveness of a pill??

Not sure about penicillin affecting MDMA, but I have heard it the other way around. Without trying to sound too much like a parent, if you're sick enough to need penicillin you probably shouldn't really be having other drugs too, because they can decrease the effectivness of your treatment.

Yeah... it was my last penicillin tablet though, and it was only for a bladder infection, which are not really very serious. so it's not like i was sick as such.

i was sick a few weeks ago and also was on penacilen. I too was on the last day or to of taking them and dropped a red soviet and felt full effects...i didnt find that the penacilin interfeared with my peak. are you taking any other perscribed medication?

nah that's the only thing i was taking..
coulda just been a dud green mitsi i suppose (there is meant to be some going round brissy...)