Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does Nurofen absorption of e's?

floozy_from_da_mall

Bluelighter
Does Nurofen affect the absorption of e's?

I took two Nurofen Pluses to conteract migraine pain one night. Went to a party about one hour later. Popped an E with a few mates. After about half an hour. THEIR e's started kicking in. Two hours later, I still felt nothing so decided to go home. I slept and after a couple of hours, woke up peaking! So there I was all high by myself!

Is this normal? Does Nurofen Plus (Codeine Phosphate or Ibuprofen) really affect the absorption of e's? Am I safe to assume that if I was up for a big night out on e's that I should avoid taking Nurofen beforehand?

I can't think of any interactions that would have affected the MDMA. It would have been more likely related to how much food you had in your stomach, set, or another factor you may have overlooked. Of course this answer is not conclusive, but I don't believe it was the Nurofen Plus.

I've had painkillers in my system many, many a time when taking MDMA, and it has never done anything noticable to my roll.

:)

yes I aggreee with the above, the codeine and ibuprofen would NOT have any impact on the release of the mdma.

Although I've been there a few times, waking up flying, what did you do, lay there and enjoy it, get up, go out, watch tele, listen to music ? I find that when this happened, I just lay there in the darkness, and listen to whatever genre of music you feel like :)

Yes well, everybody in the house were actually sound asleep while all this happened. I didn't want to wake anyone up so I forever searched for a cigarette, finally found one and savoured every breath of it. Interestingly enough, I didn't have an urge to put any music on as I found myself already bopping to some music in my head.

Thanks guys for the replies. I actually am a bit embarrased now for posting the above, thinking there was some sort of a connection. 8(

It is not a stupid question, because taking other drugs, both licit and illicit may cause changes to the way they work.

ifg it were stupid, ppl would have replied with saracsitc replies or not replied at all !