Does mustard belong on sandwiches?

• Yes

Votes: 58 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 24.7%

• Total voters

kultron

Bluelighter
This is a very serious issue, as many seem to feel that it does, however I feel that it does not belong at all. More often than not the mustard overpowers everything else in the sandwich with its taste, and is therefore ruined!

If you think mustard is gross, you're buying the wrong mustard. Mustard belongs on everything, even in tuna salad. :p

^lol.
When I came into this thread, I was going to type that same exact thing:
"Mustard belongs on everything"

great minds think alike ;)

johanneschimpo said:
^lol.
When I came into this thread, I was going to type that same exact thing:
"Mustard belongs on everything"

great minds think alike ;)

I won't lie. I usually have at LEAST 3-4 different kinds of mustard in my fridge at a given time. :)

Mustard has its places, but only a few. I think Hot Dogs simply don't work without mustard, for me.

How can you even have a fucking sandwich without mustard? Thats nuts 8o . I grew up on mustard and bologna sandwiches and i still love em to this day. It goes well on any kind of sandwich.

kultron said:
This is a very serious issue, as many seem to feel that it does, however I feel that it does not belong at all. More often than not the mustard overpowers everything else in the sandwich with its taste, and is therefore ruined!

You seem like a really passionate man, there.

I don't know why the OP was so funny, but regardless I am laughing my ass off right now.

I don't believe I've had mustard on a sandwich, other than sausage and hotdogs, more than twice in my life. It quite simply doesn't work. Mayonnaise, on the other hand, fits like some sort of tasty glove.

goatofthenever said:
I don't believe I've had mustard on a sandwich, other than sausage and hotdogs, more than twice in my life. It quite simply doesn't work. Mayonnaise, on the other hand, fits like some sort of tasty glove.

fuckin...yeah, fo sho, its about the mustard, its just gross, mayo however...is where its at

I think this thread is more about "do you love mustard or not?" There's no in between...

english mustard on everything!!=D seriously if it didn't tingle so much i'd probably incorporate mustard into sexay time=D loooooove mustard.....

off to the lounge!

dammit, the modstick i bought on ebay doesn't work :(

srsly though, sorry you don't like mustard, but don't ruin it for the rest of us :X

All you americans don't know what you're talking about.

you mustard is LAME and sweet.

Sandwich with dry roast ham (freshly carved) or pastrami, with English Mustard.

DELICIOUS

Get a pork pie, spread real mustard thinly on a slice

ENJOY

Toast a pitta bread, fry some (Real) bacon, slice open the pitta bread,
spread with mixed Philly and (real) mustard, insert (real) bacon.

DELICIOUS.