• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe does Kratom work while on Suboxone?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
was a killer dope fiend and ordered some good Kratom; it did zero. well, I've been somewhat "sober" for the past 3-4 months but I am on 12MG of bupe/day so wondering if Kratom is worth giving a try or am I still taking far too much opiate/opiate blocker!?

anyone take Kratom w/ their bupe? anything to add to this for an extra buzZZzZzZZ?

Ummm, it might give you some energy...honestly I wouldn't waste the time. What I would do is find some Tramadol, these actually do give you an opiate buzz, but I have no idea why it works...trams are weaker than codiene but it works for some odd reason, and the only other thing that will even get you high on that kinda dose is fent, and i'm pretty sure you wanna steer clear of that since your off heroin now..Have you thought about microdosing your bupe? Do you get the pills or the Strips? But the lower you go on the Bupe the more nor-bupe you get as I'm sure you know. But ya, fuck Kratom(until you decide to get off Subs) and get some Trams, I usually take 200mg then another 200mg an hour later, dose my Sub first and wait 30 mins to take the Trams, I chew mine(well all my pills) but thats up to you, be sure to add some kind of benzo, or I always do, usually 4-8mg of xanax or whatever your benzo of choice is...if only you coud still just buy Trams and Somas offline, as I said in that other thread you started Bupe/Benzos/Soma/Trams....good ass combo.

Ummm, it might give you some energy...honestly I wouldn't waste the time. What I would do is find some Tramadol, these actually do give you an opiate buzz, but I have no idea why it works...trams are weaker than codiene but it works for some odd reason, and the only other thing that will even get you high on that kinda dose is fent, and i'm pretty sure you wanna steer clear of that since your off heroin now..Have you thought about microdosing your bupe? Do you get the pills or the Strips? But the lower you go on the Bupe the more nor-bupe you get as I'm sure you know. But ya, fuck Kratom(until you decide to get off Subs) and get some Trams, I usually take 200mg then another 200mg an hour later, dose my Sub first and wait 30 mins to take the Trams, I chew mine(well all my pills) but thats up to you, be sure to add some kind of benzo, or I always do, usually 4-8mg of xanax or whatever your benzo of choice is...if only you coud still just buy Trams and Somas offline, as I said in that other thread you started Bupe/Benzos/Soma/Trams....good ass combo.
4-8mg of xanax with your bupe?! You must be tolerant with benzos or you'd be fucked

I wouldnt bother w/ Trama; I am the type w/ a fast metabolism and if I take my 12MG at 8AM come 7PM I can shoot dope again, so I wouldnt bother wasting money on Trama cuz I have a killer tolerance and would go back to dope; esp. the dope around Boston - all cuz w/ Fent right now - FUCKING KILLER SHIT, man.

but yea, I was just looking for a cheap buzz w/ the Kratom.

I use Etizolam w/ my bupe; usually eat 2-3MG to go to bed; during the day ill eat .5 at a time just to chill out and relax.

3-5MG of xanny would knock me out; whether it be day or not.

Ya, pretty tolerant unfourtanately but have been cuttin back on them...When taken with soma I can get back with 4 xanax and 3 soma, then I nod...benzo's alone never make me sleeep or pass out, guese cuz I've been takin them on and off for 12 years...more the past year or so since being on Subs. And I think taking a few grams of Gabapentin with that much raised my tolerance to, but again, I would be feelin good all day then start noddin at night,lol. But ya, cutting back, I don't carry them with me to work anymore which REALLY helps,lol.

And jesus christ that is a fast metabolism! Have you thought about plugging? It would double your dose to 24mg since the bioavailbitly is 54 percent plugged, might help not need to shoot dope by the evening. But don't waste time with kratom while on Subs...

would never plug - just not me.

I've shot bupe many times; another waste of time.

I'd say its pretty common for many to be able to take bupe in the AM and shoot by the PM - fast metabolism or not, many are doing that and still catching a pretty good buzz.