• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does Imodium/loperamide interact with Kratom? Quick answer will help best

crisler

Bluelighter
I want to take ~6grams of Bali Kratom with 2mg of loperamide/Imodium. Is there a reason why I could not? Would the kratom interact with the lope as kratom + an opiate that DOES cross the brain barrier would?

I'm going to try in about 2-4 hours but I want to ask before I get myself in a world of trouble if this is not safe. Thanks!

I don't think that little of Lope will do anything either way. I have taken them both and it really didn't do anything for me but a little headache. You should be good to go with just he kratom, there really isn't a need for the lope is there? I don't think it will potentiate the kratom buzz if that is what you are looking for. Best to just go solo with the kratom.

Sorry I forgot to add this isn't for potentiation, it's to help me feel better during withdrawals timeline. The lope to settle my stomach and kratom for help with pretty much everything else. So taking lope with Kratom will not cause me to experience a bad situation correct?

Barely, loperamide has heart issues but helps with wd just as much as kratom ime.