• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Does God have a dick?

I'm sure (I know actually) that God can have a penis (male or transsexual)

Can also have a vagina.

Can be male or female or some type of combination of both.. or maybe something no one has seen before.

I've seen lesbian before for sure..

Though I think male gay might be taboo.. not fully sure.. As a straight male I'm good for any female transmissions.. Even if God was gay.. I wouldn't involve myself.

It's interesting to think about. I'm sure it doesn't matter. An all-encompassing deity probably doesn't need to be a sexual being. Maybe it's asexual or becomes whatever sex it's communicating with

This contradicts itself
What does? Sexuality is a human concept. Celestial beings would have no use for sexuality even if they were male or female. They could probably think their way into having sex. At least that's my understanding. I never said I was right, I'm still learning

Maybe doesn't have all the organs.. Maybe asexual.. but I'm sure God has a valid opinion on everything to do with sex..

Maybe we should pray to God and ask for him/her to respond to this thread..

😗

Why does everyone keep calling God "he"?
Does God have a nut sack?
Is there a Mrs. God?
Yes, no, and all of the above.

Yahweh, is traditionally known as androgynous.

That entity, as well as many other gods were thought of as he because of the protection of strong males was what life was all about back then.

That literal interpretation of the myth has a strange outcome. It make Jesus Christ a female for all of her life.

It also give life to two Eves. One good and the other evil.

That is gospel.

Probably. I was joking. My question is why do we feel the need to apply gender to God at all? It's weird. With polytheistic religions it makes more sense because there is a duality. Like Zeus and Hera... but it's super odd with monotheistic religions. It's kinda sexist.

Now now. No getting uppity, woman.

You know that a truth is hard for your reader.

Most forget that Yahweh was created androgynous and that the Trinity concepts was designed to rid the hierarchy of women.

Women were too smart for the ignorant men and force was the way of things.

Misogyny is the longest lasting mass sin that religions have gifted us with.

Praise the Lord. Not.

Regards
DL

one time i was haveing a discussions with Jehovah witness i beleve, u know the door to door ppl, me and my buddy were drinking on the porch at 9 or 10 am, i was like sounds sexist how do we know if hes a man or if he has a dick or pussy hes a " god", buddys like calm down bro, i cant rember the whol conversion, they prob though im a nut job and is going to hell, we were nice tho

They hate their dicks. They cut pieces off.

A small part of the mutilation and human sacrifice problem Christianity created.

I do not mean skin part here.

Regards
DL
Christianity just borrowed/carried that over from Judaism. Abraham was a pagan before he circumcised himself, and yeah they probably did human sacrifice but it isn't written about; only the bad Canaanites did it

im athiest/ agnostic sometimes,
but i beleve if your a good person and not a shit bag u might make it to " heaven"
imho

I think it's interesting how reincarnation exists in Judaism, outside the Tanakh (Jewish Bible). It makes sense though because you read about Enoch going straight to Heaven seemingly without dying a physical death at all, also Elijah. I guess everybody else is reincarnated and thus suffers curses and various plagues/ailments because of it. It's interesting anyway

I'm completely atheistic but I think things like me being descended from Odin actually mean something and a real Odin existed, as long as evidence supports such. There's no reason for me to doubt what I don't know, so that's how I approach everything. I don't need faith. I just wait for the world the catch up and prove whatever it is they set out to prove. Proof for me is pointless because I don't see why it matters in the end

On a lighter note, I think we have dicks so we can have sex. I don't think it's to urinate. That's just a side effect of being alive. If God was real then He'd be a dildo who pleasured all the angels. I don't think He'd want anything to do with humans