• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does Fentanyl and Oxycodone show up the same in a UDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenwind

Greenlighter
I do not know my clinic's lab protocols, but each time I go (every month), I have to drop a urine drug test. I am on Fentanyl and Oxycodone. I am a bit short on Fentanyl this month due to patches falling off, experimentation, etc. My question is, do Fentanyl and oxycodone show up the same in a urine drug test, being that they are both Opiods, I believe. I do know that they at least test for tramadol as it came back when I wasn't supposed to be on it. Wondering if my oxycodone consumption can cover the absence of the fentanyl (as I realize neither one stays in the system for long.) Aside from the obvious advice being to take as prescribed so as not to be short, any other advice, or do you know whether they test the same in urine??? Thanks in advance!!!8(

You dont have any old patches you could chew on the morning of?
They do not show up the same on a drug test

No drug testing questions for future reference op. Just a heads up.

Some doctor's offices do the super quick dipstick test, which is very basic and shows want you're taking in a very broad sense; amphetamines, cocaine, opiates, marijuana etc. You get the idea. However, others use the more expensive and definitely more detailed test called a Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry, or something like that. I know when my doctor runs this on me, the test shows everything you can imagine and it's in particles per million. Looking at past tests, I can point out the months I was barely making my meds last and the times I had plenty. It is incredibly detailed. Sorry if I've screwed up some of the language but I think you can get the gist of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.