• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does Cocaine Ruin MDMA?

I’ve used cocaine shortly before using MDMA and it definitely didn’t negate it whatsoever.

The only thing I’ve noticed is that the rush of the MDMA is diminished but the euphoria, body high, and love aspects remained the same
Short halflife. But ime during MDMA it is a total waste, of good MDMA.

You noticed the rush was diminished, take a line during the come up and it's gone, your come up!

Why does everyone around here have to argue 😂😂😂
Now I’m confused.
Mdma on coke good, or bad?

I thought coke was shit. Like the boring old aunt of meth.
Started to think somethings wrong with me, doesn’t the ENTIRE world like coke?
I just had a snotty nose for two hours and felt alert 🤷‍♂️
Maybe I’d like it more with mdma.

If that’s the way this debate ended 🙈

Now I’m confused.

Cocaine is actually the creepy uncle of methylphenidate.

Now I’m confused.

No I’m the same - coke is a shit drug IMO. Never liked it and definitely way overrated. Only way it would be even somewhat worth it is at $20/g.

Coke may or may not negate some of your roll depending on your body chemistry - it’s mechanism definitely has the potential to do so. IMO, skip the coke and do molly. Like comparing country fried steak at Cracker Barrel to a 5-star New York steakhouse

i have noticed that people that smoke crack daily get almost no good effects from mdma. anyone else?

The answer is yes. I have tried it 300 times thinking this time would be different but it’s not. And this was back with MDMA was the real deal. Not this modern day MDMA junk. But in answer to your question, yes, cocaine will completely ruin your MDMA high. Every time I tried it it just turned the experience into an ampy, geeked out, cracked out dirty buzz.

No I’m the same - coke is a shit drug IMO. Never liked it and definitely way overrated. Only way it would be even somewhat worth it is at $20/g.

Coke may or may not negate some of your roll depending on your body chemistry - it’s mechanism definitely has the potential to do so. IMO, skip the coke and do molly. Like comparing country fried steak at Cracker Barrel to a 5-star New York steakhouse

Lol, you never tried coke pre-1991 (pre-levamisole years). Why do you think cocaine was so popular with rock stars and everyone else back in the 70s and 80s? It wasn’t because it amped them out and made them unable to talk and introverted and geeked out. It’s because it was the best drug in the world. One line of pre-‘91 cocaine and you were immediately anti-depressed, conversation would flow like a newborn Buddha, you felt on top of the world and nobody could touch you, all you wanted was sex sex and more sex. Today’s cocaine, because of levamisole, is the exact opposite in all of those categories. It’s nothing but misery now days. I’m sorry you missed the good years because it was nothing short of spectacular. Of course you can still get old school cocaine if you’re dialed in to the Hollywood scene or Wall Street. Trust me, I know.

I understand that cocaine taken the same time time as being on an MDMA high is not advisable as both are stimulants that will be working in tandem with each other, not to mention that the coke will have the undesirable effect of acting to stifle the effects of the MDMA.
But I can't see anything that indicates that taking coke, after the MDMA high has all but faded, as a way to prolong the party albeit in a different way, is a particularly risky behaviour. (Above and beyond the fact that taking either drug carries some form of risk)

The 'drugs interaction charts' (from tripsit and others) that I've seen all show combining MDMA and coke to warrant a label of, 'caution' rather than 'unsafe' or 'dangerous', and that presumably refers to taking both together as opposed to consecutively.

I can't see or find any information about using these two drugs consecutively that would lead me to think it's less wise course of action than say, not doing the MDMA at all but doing twice as much coke instead, or not doing the coke but instead redosing the MDMA.

I'm interested to learn differently though if there is anything that points to it being more harmful as I'm all for harm reduction... which is why I send samples of all my drugs to Wedinos for testing before using them. It gives you so much more of a positive mind set knowing your MDMA and your coke are completely free from any adulterants.

So I used to take MDMA - a lot as a kid , the bad old days of 5 pills or more over a 10 hour session and I probably did that on and off with little more than a few weeks gap for a decade.

No issues.

Fast forward 15 years.

I take a step back into the dance MDMA world and do a single E.

Had the time of my life -again, wonderful, happy, much love, danced my ASS off.

Then Cocaine enters the scene.

I didn't really suss it until I started to analyse the last 5 or 6 times I've been out.

What happens..

I start the evening with coke and it feels like on every night I have done so the MDMA has fallen really flat for me.

I tested the MDMA with a reagents kit, I can't tell how much I took but I can tell it was MDMA, I just never got REMOTELY the same feeling as I used to

Could cocaine be screwing with my MDMA?

When I was young we couldn't afford coke so never really took it - I just loved MDMA

I want my MDMA high back.

Went out on Saturday, danced a bit but had no euphoric experience, no mad love or happyness - just totally in my own world.
YES! YES IT DOES!!! I had the exact same experience, did cocaine at the height of the roll, roll DECEASED. Terminated. Finished.

Do not do this ever!!!

YES! YES IT DOES!!! I had the exact same experience, did cocaine at the height of the roll, roll DECEASED. Terminated. Finished.

Do not do this ever!!!
This gives as good a layperson's explanation that I've seen anywhere of how MDMA works and it also touches on why some other drugs, like cocaine, stops it from working... Cocaine competes more effectively than MDMA for the receptors that MDMA utilises... so it blocks the mechanism by which MDMA has its effect.

was sex sex and more sex Today’s cocaine, because of levamisole, is the exact opposite in all of those categories. It’s nothing but misery now days. I’m sorry you missed the good years because it was nothing short of spectacular. Of course you can still get old school cocaine if you’re dialed in to the Hollywood scene or Wall Street. Trust me, I know.
Sex Sex and more Alcohol. And that was before the Levimasole and MehDMA.

Combining them never was a common thing because Amphetamine goes great with MDMA. Not the most healthy combo but at least one doesn't cancel out the other.