• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Does Chlordiazepoxide work as an anticonvulsant?

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Guys.

I need some benzo to reduce the risk of seizures caused by my addiction to Tramadol.
Unfortunately Chlordiazepoxide (several pills of 5 mg) is the only benzo I have. Apparently this drug is one of the weakest benzo that exist, so I wonder if it can work?

Definitely. In the UK in hospitals they use it for alcohol withdrawl/to detox you from alcohol.
I have MASSIVE acute grand mal seizures from alcohol withdrawal and never had one in hospital so 100% yes it does.

25mg will work when taken with Tramadol. That's the equivalent of 10mg diazepam.

Definitely. In the UK in hospitals they use it for alcohol withdrawl/to detox you from alcohol.
I have MASSIVE acute grand mal seizures from alcohol withdrawal and never had one in hospital so 100% yes it does.

25mg will work when taken with Tramadol. That's the equivalent of 10mg diazepam.

OK thank you very much. Now I am less worried.

One of the best experiences of my Benzo Addiction was on 30mgs of Librium in my early 20's. I'd gotten a bottle off my family doctor to quit booze and that first days dosing was incredibly Euphoric. Remember just sitting outside in nature enjoying the weather so peaceful and happy. Really good drug IMO.

I have found large recreational doses of chlordiazepoxide, usually around 200-225mg. (With a .5mg flubromazolam tolerance).
Is one of the most physically pleasurable highs and has such a wonderful mental luxurious treat that both last for at east 8-12 hours.