• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Does Caffeine potentiate Phenibut the same way it does Gabapentin?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
It sounds like it shouldn't work, but IME caffeine is the greatest Gabapentin potentiator of all. It can literally double the potency for me and without ruining any of the relaxation; it just adds to the euphoria.

I wouldn't its potentiates phenibut, more so synergizes with it. Now phenibut definitely potentiates caffeine if you take it after the phenibut has already kicked in. Feels amazing. Keep in mind though that phenibut potentiates caffeine by a lot, I would say by almost 2x. I've had some very unpleasant times from taking my normal dose of caffeine while already high on phenibut.

I wouldn't its potentiates phenibut, more so synergizes with it. Now phenibut definitely potentiates caffeine if you take it after the phenibut has already kicked in. Feels amazing. Keep in mind though that phenibut potentiates caffeine by a lot, I would say by almost 2x. I've had some very unpleasant times from taking my normal dose of caffeine while already high on phenibut.

Answered my question perfectly. Thank you! :)

Best to take Phenibut in a glass of orange juice....then 2 hours later a strong premium coffee/espresso/double with a fresh Belmont, then another cigarette at the 3 hour mark when Phenibut onset is taking effect, 4 hour mark peak plasma levels achieved.

A stimulated, relaxing, contentment...add a 20mg small dose of Vyvanse (6mg of d-amph) which also peaks at 3-4 hour mark

Great functional combo btw

Sounds great but doesn't caffeine usually cancel out the gaba affect? I remember learning that caffeine inhibits the release of gaba. So wouldn't that usually be a negative?

Sounds great but doesn't caffeine usually cancel out the gaba affect? I remember learning that caffeine inhibits the release of gaba. So wouldn't that usually be a negative?
Despite it's name, gabapentin has nothing to do with gaba.

"Gabapentin has a cyclohexyl group to the structure of neurotransmitter GABA as a chemical structure. Even though it has a similar structure to GABA, it does not bind to GABA receptors and does not influence the synthesis or uptake of GABA. Gabapentin works by showing a high affinity for binding sites throughout the brain correspondent to the presence of the voltage-gated calcium channels, especially alpha-2-delta-1, which seems to inhibit the release of excitatory neurotransmitters in the presynaptic area which participate in epileptogenesis. Even though there is no evidence for direct action at the serotonin, dopamine, benzodiazepine, or histamine receptors, research has shown gabapentin to increase total-blood levels of serotonin in healthy control subjects."