Does bluelight have an app? or an easy way to access to forums from your phone other than the browser?

eljapoppo56

Bluelighter
I used to come on here all the time, but then for some reason migrated to reddit for drug information (bad idea I know). I forgot how much i fucking love bluelight.ru.

Anyways, does bluelight have an app now? Or does anyone have a good trick to make bluelight easily accessible on the home screen on their phone (android)? I think the main reason I slowly switched to reddit is because smartphones became a thing and I always used a computer to browse bluelight. It's been so long since I've been here, I don't know how anything works here anymore xD I have some serious reading to do to update myself on how the website works now. Anyone have links they want to refer me to? Like what are these blogs? Do we have a discord? etc. I used to know the ins and outs of this website but i feel very lost now lol. I don't even know how to use the search function properly anymore.

Hopefully I'll go into computer science one day and make us all an app with reply notifications and such lol.

Hope you guys are having a good monday :)

Thank you!

P.S. My favorite drugs are traditional opiates and psilocybin/dmt. And I'm from the coldest part of the USA ;)

Last edited:
Hi @eljapoppo56 - Welcome to Bluelight!

I'll move this to Site Technical Help. I don't think we have an app. We do have a cool mobile site, though.

Nice to meecha and enjoy the site!

I used to come on here all the time, but then for some reason migrated to reddit for drug information (bad idea I know). I forgot how much i fucking love bluelight.ru.

Anyways, does bluelight have an app now? Or does anyone have a good trick to make bluelight easily accessible on the home screen on their phone (android)? I think the main reason I slowly switched to reddit is because smartphones became a thing and I always used a computer to browse bluelight. It's been so long since I've been here, I don't know how anything works here anymore xD I have some serious reading to do to update myself on how the website works now. Anyone have links they want to refer me to? Like what are these blogs? Do we have a discord? etc. I used to know the ins and outs of this website but i feel very lost now lol. I don't even know how to use the search function properly anymore.

Hopefully I'll go into computer science one day and make us all an app with reply notifications and such lol.

Hope you guys are having a good monday :)

Thank you!

P.S. My favorite drugs are traditional opiates and psilocybin/dmt. And I'm from the coldest part of the USA ;)
We fucking love you too!!!

Why have an app when you can just add a shortcut to the website on your homescreen?

How do I add that

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you... 😈

I'm on a Samsung android so it's as simple as clicking the menu bar at top right and selecting 'add to homescreen'.

Other smartphones may vary...

Every methadone clinic and homeless shelters should have this site posted imo

Sorry off topic, I'm in a insomnia haze

Apps cost money to develop and market as well as maintain. What is a site average cost about $2,000 a year probably. It's been up and running for over 20 years.

More than likely if they did decide develop an app it would be not free anymore or it would be plastered with all kinds of advertising.