Open Discussion Does BL have an onion mirror?

Getting kind of fed up with google tracking my every move. I was just wondering if bluelight can be accessed as a Tor site?
Not sure but I have a feeling no, I could be wrong.
Why not just run your standard browser through a VPN?

Just tried TOR and have https errywhere and no-script: Yes I can log in and browse. Could not create a new account, though.
OyjxZVK.png

Oh... onion. My bad. Do not know... just logged in. Fuck it. haha
One

We got an email for an account that was banned for using a spam IP (user registered through TOR, so it was a shared IP). We fixed it for them, but in general, new registrants need to be aware the spam filtering service will catch those.

Once registered, there shouldn't be an issue using TOR or other VPN service with your account.

BL does NOT run any such service. There is no 'onion mirror'. For our server, there can be only one.

tenor.gif

/rip

Getting kind of fed up with google tracking my every move. I was just wondering if bluelight can be accessed as a Tor site?
And what you searched/ looked at 10+ years ago is STILL stored. One should never forget that!! They say they use it to finetune your ads, Yeah sure!! Anyone getting a Alexa or even being on farcebook isnt too smart.
That one drunken night when you called your ex-boss telling him you'd like to kick his balls....pray for his safety!! And that was a harmless example!! You might think of other things you dont want anyone to know. Secrets long out my friend. Doesnt that SUCK???? Never trust a junkie. Ok. But trust your Alexa or Siri or just your Phone isnt listening and recording? Some people actually DO!! Your Phone record keeps track how often you log into TOR and in some countries like Sweden, if you log in Tor the blue boys will come and ask why. Nice eh
But if you ever had a strife with the law for drugs, accessing BL through TOR isnt necessary IMO.Theres too much of us

Last edited:
Do you know of any good TOR apps for iOS?

I dont mean to state the obvious but TOR browser.. have a look around the TOR project site for the latest apps ect

As TLB said theres no reason at all for Bluelight to want or need an onion domain.

Yeah i'm ngl i don't know all the terminolgy exactly, i guess i assumed that onion domains were the norm on tor. i'm happily surfing the subforums with the tor browser now so all is well :)

Well this is slightly off topic but an interesting anecdotal factoid nevertheless (for those concerned about privacy anyway):

Snapshots of the Internet as a whole (which include, but are not limited to, websites and public forums) are taken periodically and stored on a publicly viewable database which can be searched. There's more than one organization that does this but the first was launched in 2001 and has been taking snapshots of the entire Internet since 2001. It's called "Wayback Machine". It allows for someone to go back in time and examine a website or a public forum as it appeared at certain intervals (on the dates on which such snapshots were taken).

Using these forums as a way to explain:

Let's just assume that today, in a few hours from now, these forums just happen to have a snapshot taken of them. Even if these forums were then closed down tomorrow or I deleted this post tomorrow then the contents of these forums or this post would still be accessible and visible in the future (and in all probability forevermore). Admittedly it's not perfect e.g. embedded links etc. may no longer work when browsing the snapshot but everything is there (it just takes a bit of time and effort to navigate between broken links etc. is all).

Like I said: interesting anecdotal factoid is all.

And what you searched/ looked at 10+ years ago is STILL stored. One should never forget that!! They say they use it to finetune your ads, Yeah sure!! Anyone getting a Alexa or even being on farcebook isnt too smart.
That one drunken night when you called your ex-boss telling him you'd like to kick his balls....pray for his safety!! And that was a harmless example!! You might think of other things you dont want anyone to know. Secrets long out my friend. Doesnt that SUCK???? Never trust a junkie. Ok. But trust your Alexa or Siri or just your Phone isnt listening and recording? Some people actually DO!! Your Phone record keeps track how often you log into TOR and in some countries like Sweden, if you log in Tor the blue boys will come and ask why. Nice eh
But if you ever had a strife with the law for drugs, accessing BL through TOR isnt necessary IMO.Theres too much of us
TOR is most probably a NSA front, (waiting for black helicopter to arrive and possible water boarding etc)...👀👍😎
Edit-Uhm, just kidding. I know nothing. Just trolling. But what @mokele is onto is worth a though. Luckily I live in a country where drug use is decriminalized and Im only on prescribed meds anyway, if things where different I would be too paranoid to even use google and bluelight etc.

Last edited:
I wouldn't access tor from a mobile phone, it's not very secure.
Well it’s not practical to only use my laptop for it so I’ll take what I can get. I assume it still better than google chrome...

I know TOR and VPN are the way to go, but for everyday browsing, a hosts file with a good list is amazing.

(i know this site looks like old internet, but it's legitimate)

TOR is most probably a NSA front, (waiting for black helicopter to arrive and possible water boarding etc)...👀👍😎
Edit-Uhm, just kidding. I know nothing. Just trolling. But what @mokele is onto is worth a though. Luckily I live in a country where drug use is decriminalized and Im only on prescribed meds anyway, if things where different I would be too paranoid to even use google and bluelight etc.

You know that unless you're dealing in high quantities, law enforcement just doesn't have the resources or inclination to hunt down people talking about their drug use online.

I've actually never heard of anyone being charged for personal use level drug offenses which originally stemmed from anything they wrote online.

Barring maybe the rare exceptional cases of pretty much outright daring the cops to do something and making it intentionally easy for them.

Provided you don't talk about future crimes or high level dealing, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

If you're that worried about your browser history being a problem , youll have to have your own device thats secured and only you can use it.

Last edited:
You know that unless you're dealing in high quantities, law enforcement just doesn't have the resources or inclination to hunt down people talking about their drug use online.

I've actually never heard of anyone being charged for personal use level drug offenses which originally stemmed from anything they wrote online.

Barring maybe the rare exceptional cases of pretty much outright daring the cops to do something and making it intentionally easy for them.

Provided you don't talk about future crimes or high level dealing, I don't think you have anything to worry about.
Spot on @JessFR.

Closest Ive had is the government sending me a msg on messanger asking for photos of some recent 'ecstasy tablets' for a TV commercial they are making 🤣

I read something really funny (if you're not an idiot that is) on Quora just yesterday entitled "Using only a computer with internet, what's a surefire way to get a couple of federal agents knocking at the door to ask you questions about your online activity, while being totally innocent at the same time?"

Off topic I know but for a little bit of amusement check out the initial response: