Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Does Armageddon make Jesus rather evil?

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter

I know that Jesus is thought to be the epitome of good morals, ethics and judgements.

Armageddon, to this Christian, is not a Christian ideal. It is in fact, evil.

When I look at Yahweh and the days of mythical Noah, and think of the streams of hell bound souls, as compared to the trickle for heaven, I do not look forward to that Jesus showing up.

I much prefer the moral Gnostic Christian Jesus.

All good Christians do. Gnostic Jesus is not evil.

Regards
DL

It might be a case of doing the greater good while some things or people will be sacrificed..but it will be better for the whole

According to everything I've read Christ comes back to stop Armageddon (War amongst great nations) not cause it, Gnostic Bishop.

Mind you I'm not a practicing Christian, but I think your characterization of this event contains a degree of misunderstanding.

Last edited:
According to everything I've read Christ comes back to stop Armageddon (War amongst great nations) not cause it, Gnostic Bishop.

Mind you I'm not a practicing Christian, but I think your characterization of this event contains a degree of misunderstanding.
Luke 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Qur'an 8:7 "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: `Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

1 Timothy 2:5-6
5 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, 6 who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time,

Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

Regards
DL

The thing I find most amusing is people coming up with all these codes that supposedly explain events outlined in Revelation. There's no way I could take them seriously but I guess if you look at it from the outside, it does look evil in that the information confuses and divides people reading it

The New Testament is a mess if anybody's trying to use it as an allegory. At best, it's a story with actual historical events thrown in just to get one interested enough to read it. If one follows up on everything though, they soon start to see that it doesn't add up and it's largely falsified testimony with polytheistic ideas. If I wanted to read a book written by Christians I'd read liturgy; not an actual book that's supposed to contain factual information on the Jews

I mean, who cares about goyim? All we're supposed to do is follow God's chosen people as best we can, right? The rest is speculation. The New Testament is idolatry and most of it is simple story-telling. Anybody who takes it as fact hasn't read it from front to back

Peace

Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.

That is perfect, and some ***** even wanted to stay in Hell forever, see my 'confident assertion' thread - it's worth a search (only active PDF link at the moment is the most recent but I am working on the God Edit which by the way holds a 105 years or older certificate)

As per the original question, perhaps.

That is perfect, and some ***** even wanted to stay in Hell forever, see my 'confident assertion' thread - it's worth a search (only active PDF link at the moment is the most recent but I am working on the God Edit which by the way holds a 105 years or older certificate)

As per the original question, perhaps.

Perhaps?

Argument presentation time my friend.

Show the good in killing, --- when as god, --- Jesus can just as easily cure.

Jesus himself, via the myth writers, has him saying he came to cure and not kill the first time around.

I wonder what changed his modus operandi.

Regards
DL

The way I see it those who are too good will get raptured right from the start but of course Jesus can’t win a war against evil without some shady cunts left to fight the satanic hordes lmao
So those of us left (I include myself here) will be part of his end of days army to prove our worthiness off salvation and help him beat the shit out of evil

The way I see it those who are too good will get raptured right from the start but of course Jesus can’t win a war against evil without some shady cunts left to fight the satanic hordes lmao
So those of us left (I include myself here) will be part of his end of days army to prove our worthiness off salvation and help him beat the shit out of evil

How un-Christian.

Take the evil out of god and he is not worthy of his title.

Scriptures say that Yahweh created evil for his pleasure and here you would have god kill his own pleasures.

You forget that the Christian view is that sin is a happy fault and necessary to god.

That supernatural part aside. Nature agrees and we need to do evil to evolve. It is the competition side that wants to show our fitness.

It is a small evil in a huge good. Do not touch what pleases me, --- evil, --- is what the Christian god would say, as does the bible.

Regards
DL

That supernatural part aside. Nature agrees and we need to do evil to evolve. It is the competition side that wants to show our fitness.
I kind of agree with this statement only because the two world wars did more to advance science than the previous century did
And as horrible as it is if it wasn’t for the unscrupulously evil acts of people like Dr Mengele and his Nazi doctor friends medical science would not be anywhere near the level we are at now

Perhaps?

Argument presentation time my friend.

Show the good in killing, --- when as god, --- Jesus can just as easily cure.

Jesus himself, via the myth writers, has him saying he came to cure and not kill the first time around.

I wonder what changed his modus operandi.

Regards
DL
If you kill a slave you can become a slave in the next life.

How un-Christian.

Take the evil out of god and he is not worthy of his title.

Scriptures say that Yahweh created evil for his pleasure and here you would have god kill his own pleasures.

You forget that the Christian view is that sin is a happy fault and necessary to god.

It is a small evil in a huge good. Do not touch what pleases me, --- evil, --- is what the Christian god would say, as does the bible.

Regards
DL
See, that's the issue with Bible.
I remember my catholic religion teacher said "God is God, because God is absolute. He is the absolute good."
My question: "So he's also the absolute evil?"
She: "No, that's Satan."
My deduction: "So God is not absolute, ergo not God?"
She: "Get out of my classroom."

:rolleyes: Christians

See, that's the issue with Bible.
I remember my catholic religion teacher said "God is God, because God is absolute. He is the absolute good."
My question: "So he's also the absolute evil?"
She: "No, that's Satan."
My deduction: "So God is not absolute, ergo not God?"
She: "Get out of my classroom."

:rolleyes: Christians
Jews are focused on life. Christians are focused on an afterlife. I wonder which is the lesser of two evils

I know that Jesus is thought to be the epitome of good morals, ethics and judgements.

Armageddon, to this Christian, is not a Christian ideal. It is in fact, evil.

When I look at Yahweh and the days of mythical Noah, and think of the streams of hell bound souls, as compared to the trickle for heaven, I do not look forward to that Jesus showing up.

I much prefer the moral Gnostic Christian Jesus.

All good Christians do. Gnostic Jesus is not evil.

Regards
DL
What exactly does the gnostic Jesus entail compared to the traditional view