• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Does anyone take Phenibut daily for anxiety or other ailments...

jamesldavis1

Greenlighter
And not to get high. What dose and what side-effects and benefits do you have? WHat has been experience? Thanks

i take it daily in small amounts(1 gram-1 and half grams) and it seems to provide a mild mood boost and slight anxiety reduction..when i want to really feel it, or have a social gathering coming up, i will take 4-5 grams and then im reeling, very social and energetic, interested in things, mood boost...the only side effects i have noticed is sometimes nasty brain fog and tiredness at higher doses..its not good sleep aid like so many seem to think, at least not for me it isnt..

also, there isnt a high from phenibut, at best really it provides a noticeable mood boost and increased drive to socialize and do things but ive never gotten euphoria from it..

500mg a couple times a week and you'll be enjoying the benefits for years. If you abuse it, ie: taking it every day, you'll kill the mood and become dependent. I've been taking it for 2 years at 500mg-1g per week and never experienced any probs. Never push it with phenibut. You're always teetering on destroying its magic.

yeah what the dude above said, although i wouldn't push it to twice a week either. Stick to once a week, or over ever ten days. Dosed like that you will get an afterglow the following day too, so you get two good days out of one dose, so to speak. keep hydrated too as its murder on your kidneys.

yeah what the dude above said, although i wouldn't push it to twice a week either. Stick to once a week, or over ever ten days. Dosed like that you will get an afterglow the following day too, so you get two good days out of one dose, so to speak. keep hydrated too as its murder on your kidneys.

Any sources on it being murder on your kidneys? Not saying it isn't, I'm just curious. I took phenibut daily for months, 5+ grams daily. Take it daily at your own risk, even at low amounts. I feel like it is easier to get off than daily benzo use so there's that. If you do find yourself in a hole, taper down to 1-3gs a day and take 300-1600mg of gabapentin a day for a few days and you should be good. At least that was my experience.

yeah, i have a weird phenibut afterglow happening right now..its weird as hell because as son as you wake up, you feel hungover but without the depression..u might feel dizzy upon waking but your mood is higher than it normally would be..

ie always heard about possible kidney problems too but again, ive seen nothing to back it up..