• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does anyone know the street Value of Ridellan

Rubyred2402

Greenlighter
Ridellan:rolleyes: someone I know is trying to tell swim that the street value on Ridellan is $20 I find that very hard to believe hell you can get Adderall for how cheap in our Adderall a lot better than Ridellan?? Somebody please help me

You'd have to pay me to take Ritalin. Nasty fucking drug imo.

Lmao $20 a pop for Ritalin, someone's really trying it on. Guessing it's his script and you're at university and he thinks he's sitting on a goldmine lol.

Tell him to get a script for a real stim then you can negotiate. Adderall, Dexedrine, Vyvanse, or shit even Desoxyn if he really wants to try and charge 20 a pop haha.

You'd have to pay me to take Ritalin. Nasty fucking drug imo.

Lmao $20 a pop for Ritalin, someone's really trying it on. Guessing it's his script and you're at university and he thinks he's sitting on a goldmine lol.

Tell him to get a script for a real stim then you can negotiate. Adderall, Dexedrine, Vyvanse, or shit even Desoxyn if he really wants to try and charge 20 a pop haha.
this.

The price of a drug or any valuable commodity really is largely a reflection of what people are willing to pay to get them based on their perceived merit and based on how much money the buyer has access to at that time.

I honestly wouldn't pay more than $1-$2/pill personally (and thats IF I even wanted any and was desperate for any stim at all). When I was homeless someone gave me a bottle of 90 for free.

@Rubyred2402
Also don't use swim, I don't think its allowed here and is kinda cringey anyways.

Wouldn't pay more than 5 bucks for even long release concerta. I developed a Ritalin addiction since i could get it for cheap many years ago til i stopped trust me you don;t want to take it depression suicidal thoughts massive anxiety just staying indoors inside a dark room and then stimulant psychosis thinking demons etc are after you once you get deep into addiction on it. Vvyanse is way better for getting stuff done.

Yeah, 'codeine linctus' - but that doesn't have all the ingredients that make you into a dope rapper, does it?

-Promethazine
-Purple
-Grape fanta or some shit
-Jolly rancher, whatever that is

You actually can buy a box of 56x 50mg promethazine tablets OTC here too, I have one in my drawer somewhere, and you can also buy it in liquid form for perfect mixing into sizzurp.

Fanta and sweets are of course OTC.

Food colouring is OTC.

Fucking sorted mate let's do this.

Sorry, but i had to laugh do much :D :D :D Ridellan!! And I serioously thought about what this could be :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

When I was in elementary school there was a kid who would literally throw his bottle at people. where it usually laid. Im middle school there was a steep price increase to, i'll give you this bottle if you run and wait in line for my pizza. In highschool their value was someone realized and they were 2 for 5. Till his best friend *Jacob Willyson* (certainly aint his real name im not a dumb folk, stole his entire bottle and they went up to like 7 for twenties. Thanks Willyson. SHIT IS HILLARIOUS THOUGH I had A FRIEND WHO THINKS HES A BALLER CUZ HE GETS RID and PROMETHAZINE SYRUP. Sorry too close to home.