• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Welcome Does anyone here have a foot fetish?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
I've told this to a few friends of mine and they think it's absolutely puzzling and disgusting. I beg to differ though. I can trace back my desire for feet to the age of six when my mother had a househelp who always let me play near her feet. Ever since then, I developed a fetish for feet but it lay dormant.

My first experience with masturbation funnily enough was with an old high heel that my mother threw away and no longer used. That was when I was 18 (late bloomer I know). A few months ago I got a girlfriend and indulged in my foot fetish for the first time. I found it extremely erotic and I loved the cheesy smell which many people hate.

Getting back to the OP, does anyone share a fetish like this, especially when it comes to the smell?

No but I have a hand fetish. I just can't resist ogling nice hands. "Are you staring at my breasts?" "No, were you planning to eat your fingers or could I?"

I'm a girl, I love having my feet kissed licked and especially my toes sucked but only one boyfriend got off on it and it's not something I'd ask any new boyfriends, as they'd think it's weird, another ex used to wank over my feet when we was on ghb

Once though at work my boss and me was messing about and I think I was showing him my toenail polish or something and all of a sudden he started sucking my toes, and I didn't even fancy him but it was amazing and he got a big hard on, he was proper going for it, then we had to stop before a customer came in and caught us haha

Where are all the foot festish guys in the UK,

Also my sons dad's said I have "foot festish feet" before I knew what that meant, he didn't have one but said my feet are what foot festish blokes go for

I have high arches and perfect toes that slant down and have looked into making money selling pics of my feet but I'm not on social media only BL, so got no following and have no idea how to start, but yeah my feet are also size 4 in the UK, tiny perfect feet, I can't cum but I think I could if I had my toes sucked while having sex I feel more sensations in my toes than my clit

Sorry if to personal

I've told this to a few friends of mine and they think it's absolutely puzzling and disgusting. I beg to differ though. I can trace back my desire for feet to the age of six when my mother had a househelp who always let me play near her feet. Ever since then, I developed a fetish for feet but it lay dormant.

My first experience with masturbation funnily enough was with an old high heel that my mother threw away and no longer used. That was when I was 18 (late bloomer I know). A few months ago I got a girlfriend and indulged in my foot fetish for the first time. I found it extremely erotic and I loved the cheesy smell which many people hate.

Getting back to the OP, does anyone share a fetish like this, especially when it comes to the smell?

Haha nothing wrong with that bro and I know exactly what you are talking about when you talk about smell! It might sound weird to other people but it’s gotta be the natural pheromones of a woman’s scent when she’s bare feet and I’m making love and she raises her feet in the air and I’m kissing her toes.. yeah something about that is just so damn hot! That’s why I’ve always been fond of sideways missionary just admiring a woman spreading her legs and enjoying the view of the legs and feet.. mmm mmmmm yup! Can’t complain! I too have also had this fetish since I was a kid when I was 5 years old and my babysitter was this beautiful woman who taught ballet. And if you know anything about ballet 🩰 then you know those poor girls feet take quite the beating but this woman absolutely had the prettiest toes ever! I think it’s sexy when a woman pampers her feet!

I'm a girl, I love having my feet kissed licked and especially my toes sucked but only one boyfriend got off on it and it's not something I'd ask any new boyfriends, as they'd think it's weird, another ex used to wank over my feet when we was on ghb

Once though at work my boss and me was messing about and I think I was showing him my toenail polish or something and all of a sudden he started sucking my toes, and I didn't even fancy him but it was amazing and he got a big hard on, he was proper going for it, then we had to stop before a customer came in and caught us haha

Where are all the foot festish guys in the UK,

Also my sons dad's said I have "foot festish feet" before I knew what that meant, he didn't have one but said my feet are what foot festish blokes go for

I have high arches and perfect toes that slant down and have looked into making money selling pics of my feet but I'm not on social media only BL, so got no following and have no idea how to start, but yeah my feet are also size 4 in the UK, tiny perfect feet, I can't cum but I think I could if I had my toes sucked while having sex I feel more sensations in my toes than my clit

Sorry if to personal

Well, hi there...

Fuck yes, admittedly. People just be squeamish prudes and not wanna talk about it. Teenage gf went crazy first time I sucked her toes and haven't looked back.

Its much easier to make a list of things I don't fetishize than the ones I do...

Feet are on the list of likes. But I like sweaty men period so obviously that goes for feet too. My tongue likes to go on adventures. :p And smells can be rather intoxicating...

It is a great fetish to have. Girl's feet are always on display. When I see a girl barefoot or with open-toe shoes, it turns me on just as if her top is off. Perhaps more. Another great thing is I have found most women I have been with to embrace foot-play, especially when they find out what it does to me.

I have never been with a virgin, however I have been with several women who have said that I was the first to have a thing for their feet, which is a great feeling. Then they get my tailor made foot rubs and really get their feet pampered. They dig it.

It is a great fetish to have. Girl's feet are always on display. When I see a girl barefoot or with open-toe shoes, it turns me on just as if her top is off. Perhaps more. Another great thing is I have found most women I have been with to embrace foot-play, especially when they find out what it does to me.

I have never been with a virgin, however I have been with several women who have said that I was the first to have a thing for their feet, which is a great feeling. Then they get my tailor made foot rubs and really get their feet pampered. They dig it.

Yep! I’ve heard that from a lot of girls that I was the first guy to ever notice their feet and compliment them on their pedicure or when they painted their toenails! It does make a girl feel good and hell yeah how could you not notice cute feet!

just curious so if it doesnt smell like provolone would you still get turned on?