• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

does anyone have real tips on how to get rich ???

I see what you mean.
Yes, I know how candlesticks and basic technical analysis works and that will be an inherent part of learning this.
I actually don't think that is as difficult as it comes off as being.
Many people I have listened to recommend paper trading to get started. This is probably sound advice.

Paper trading is definitely the smartest first move, yes.

In my experience every get rich quick scheme carries with it a lot of negative karma that’ll follow you til your whole again. I used to make a lot of money selling, especially back in the days of OG OC’s. I also fueled a lot of people’s addictions that resulted in death and prison for people I called friends.

Soon as I gave up on the get rich quick schemes is when I finally started making money I was happy with. Now I work a job where I can choose my own hours at times, make good money, and actually enjoy going to work. I can’t say any of those things about drug dealing or scamming folks.

No matter what you do, you need a skill of some sort. Even if you plan the scheme route... If my career took a shit today, I have lots of other skills I’ve learned over the years to keep money flowing.

End with this. If there really is a get rich quick scheme out there for you, you think folks are just gonna give up that information to someone for free. They had to put mind and effort into figuring it out in the first place, so will you..

-GC
Thanks man I knew I could always count toward blue light to life advice instead of my parents that told my older brother to "go to college because that what everyone else is doing and it's the right thing to get our approval"

But my older brother cant seem to get a job even tho his rese says he has a bachelor's on training on the job e_e

Blue light has taught me allot and saved my life at one point

And I still gotta reply to all the other comments in the 6 page haha

I've already established that I'm frugal (in other words, I am a cheap bastard).

Today I made 47 dinner sized serves of curry. It cost me AUD$20 because I used organic fruits and vegetables from my garden. The only thing I had to pay for was coconut cream and curry paste.

Works out to 43 cents AUD (32 cents USD) per meal, not including rice. This is 2.65% of the cost of my local takeout. It is fully organic and tastes better than restaurant food.

I've already established that I'm frugal (in other words, I am a cheap bastard).

Today I made 47 dinner sized serves of curry. It cost me AUD$20 because I used organic fruits and vegetables from my garden. The only thing I had to pay for was coconut cream and curry paste.

Works out to 43 cents AUD (32 cents USD) per meal, not including rice. This is 2.65% of the cost of my local takeout. It is fully organic and tastes better than restaurant food.

Can I has some? <3 :D

damn, my kind of fella. you into any kind of husband-husband thing? we don't have to bump uglies, and maybe still squash broad's vaginas

Nice man. I make large batch curries and stews and stuff regularly. But I live in the forest so can't grow my own produce so it costs me a decent bit, still way cheaper than prepared food though and I freeze individuals portions so I can just heat up a meal whenever. Though last year my girlfriend and I helped with farm work at our friends' farm and got produce take-homes, but it was somewhat limited last year, should be better this year. Eventually I'm going to sell or rent my house and buy some land with full sun and have our own garden.

Actually I gotta make something else today or tomorrow, I ate my last portion yesterday of some chicken and corn chowder I made that was so tasty.