• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Does anyone find withdrawal protracted?

mike.vick

Bluelighter
19 days without heroin and I still am having shitty withdrawal symptoms. I think the only way to deal with this shit would be ketamine and benzos at night and stimulants in the morning. I thought this should would be 5 days long! I've taken a little kratom and lopermide and dxm, but it feels like I've mostly been withdrawaling for almost all of the 19 days. Anyone experience looong withdrawal? This monkey has claws and hooks.

Normally I bounce back within 4-5 days.. Sometimes within 48 hours! but this last time I went through it, I was doing 10-12mg of Fentanyl per day.. I didn't sleep for the first week at all, not a wink.. Then I started getting a few mins here n there, then an hour or so.. now I'm up to getting 2-3 hours at a time, but waking up multiple times through the night and then going back to sleep after being up for an hour or two... This has been like 3 weeks.. so Yeah, I've had it drag out real bad this time, when normally I'm back to normal within 3-4, sometimes 5 days.. and that was on a 100-120mg hydromorphone per day habit.. but the fentanyl really kicked my ass, and the withdrawals were 10x worse than the HM!

^^ Damn man that sucks, I wonder if I was gettin fent too- Because, the one dude I have gotten it from the past few times has had me doing lines 5,6,7,8,9, even 10 times a day+, and a gram goes in a week. Where I have had pure SEA diacetylmorphine a few months ago, at ~84%+ potency and 25-40mg about twice a day is the perfect day! and that gram lasted me a good three weeks... Maybe I'm gettin fent-heroin, it is grey and the pure shit is just a beautiful chemical-white, Indochina area shit.

Normally I bounce back within 4-5 days.. Sometimes within 48 hours! but this last time I went through it, I was doing 10-12mg of Fentanyl per day.. I didn't sleep for the first week at all, not a wink.. Then I started getting a few mins here n there, then an hour or so.. now I'm up to getting 2-3 hours at a time, but waking up multiple times through the night and then going back to sleep after being up for an hour or two... This has been like 3 weeks.. so Yeah, I've had it drag out real bad this time, when normally I'm back to normal within 3-4, sometimes 5 days.. and that was on a 100-120mg hydromorphone per day habit.. but the fentanyl really kicked my ass, and the withdrawals were 10x worse than the HM!
BTW I am honored to be one of your every-two-years posts :).

^^^ you know, it very well could be, I've been using only about 1/3 of each month for about 4 months now and It never is good when I'm not using.