• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs does anyone else remember the very first noids? i was one of the first ones to smoke it

kushblowin

Bluelighter
i lived near the area where it was invented and we smoked it before anyone knew about it. it was around 2009-2010 and there was pipe shops popping up and we found one that was really far out and the guy sold weed in the back and spice in the front when it first started coming out. he gave us free samples and my friends bought some and we bought weed. he let us smoke in the shop and try out bongs and do whatever we wanted.

we never had a crazy freak out out on it we just felt really high. we didnt really know it was bad back then because no one knew about it and we didnt really look it up on the internet all we had was videos of other people on youtube smoking spice and people talking about it. it was really mild back then it just felt like a really strong weed but no one really preferred it over weed we just heard "legal and cheap weed" and people said it was strong so we tried it for fun we got like 3 grams for $15 or something. after we mostly just stuck to weed but sometimes would get it and i felt it getting stronger and weirder. i remember when they cleared off the shelves and they started putting out diablo and this different shit. i smoked it one time and nodded off pretty hard and couldnt stand and another time i smoked it i got a rash on my arm but we only just felt a really strong weed high nothing crazy.

the shop shut down because it kept robbing for spice as it got more addictive and all of it disappeared overnight. we forgot about it but my friend lived closed to that shop so the shop owner sold spice to my friend privately around like 2013-2014 and i drove my friend there to get one of the last bags of legal spice in the US. i didnt try any of that shit because i just smoked weed but my friend told me he had freak out stories and it was really fucking strong and they smoked it out of bongs and had weird shit happen. i tried the newer shit and it felt fucking amazing but my friend took one hit of it and he ripped it and he just freaked out and wouldnt respond for 30 minutes and i threw it out and i tried another batch and it was too strong and i quit.

it was just funny people had keyboard phones, xbox 360s, and big computers and shit and everyone had a legal weed all of a sudden and people were just smoking spice bowls and we had no idea it was nasty shit and we were just laughing about getting fucked up off it. the older strains really werent bad at all i never heard of any bad stories.ive just been really nostalgic for that shit and its hard to find other people who've smoked it in that really chill era where spice was underground and all still legal. i wonder if there are people out there still making/smoking the old 1st generation of noids

Uhh yeah.

I'm glad you could take a trip down memory lane. Maybe contact Guinness Book of World Records and let them know you're one of the elite few who tried out a shitty RC before it became mainstream and ruined the reputation of countless other established drugs.

I'm just a shadow person with an opinion and internet connection.

Don't mind me.