• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Does anyone else get like this?

When I start to get really stoned, I find it hilarious to be mischievous, play pranks. Be annoying.. idk what it is about pot but it brings out my inner jester
I'm like this sober. The other day I hid a realistic snake in my sisters underwear drawer. She found it at 6 am in the dark with her glasses off. She lost her shit especially when she realized it was on top of her gun and she couldn't shoot it 🤣🤣🤣

I'm like this sober. The other day I hid a realistic snake in my sisters underwear drawer. She found it at 6 am in the dark with her glasses off. She lost her shit especially when she realized it was on top of her gun and she couldn't shoot it 🤣🤣🤣
Lmaoooo I am too, I find it funny to fuck with people or casually be an asshole just to see someone’s limit. Haha it’s even worse the more stoned I get. And it’s honestly only with pot cause normally I can manage it.

Lmaoooo I am too, I find it funny to fuck with people or casually be an asshole just to see someone’s limit. Haha it’s even worse the more stoned I get. And it’s honestly only with pot cause normally I can manage it.

thanks for being so honest. We would do well to avoid each other in social situations I think......

Tom

no i get crazyyy naaa J/P ive been smoking for 12 years i dont evem change lol

How is casually being an asshole funny?

Pranks can be funny, but they can also be a great way for people to be assholes.

instead of pranky I get confronting , launch snappy comeback' s on peolple that are disrepectfull.

Some sort of loss of inbihition is noted which is not always appropriate, then there is the stoney voice.

But in general i get very open to peolple also in a good way. Being able to Prank is an gift, some sort of pranks . The nice ones,