European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Does anybody still use mephedrone?

shephard89

Bluelighter
Hello EADD, sad to see this place so quiet. What happened?

Anyways, just wandering if anyone still indulges in mephedrone? It was what led me to bluelight.org in the first place and recently have rediscovered it, mainly due to mdma no longer working after 15 years of (over) use.

The quality I've come across is basically as good as it was in the legal days, and being older with real life responsibilities has certainly curtailed the length of binges compared to the old days.

What's everyone else's experience with 4MMC in 2021? Or is it just me using it these days?

Honestly I think I actually prefer it to mdma and coke.

That being said it may just be a novelty thing as I have over indulged in both of them, and not had meph in about a decade.

I am surprised it hasn't made any kind of resurgence, given the quality/cost at the moment.

Hello EADD, sad to see this place so quiet. What happened?

Anyways, just wandering if anyone still indulges in mephedrone? It was what led me to bluelight.org in the first place and recently have rediscovered it, mainly due to mdma no longer working after 15 years of (over) use.

The quality I've come across is basically as good as it was in the legal days, and being older with real life responsibilities has certainly curtailed the length of binges compared to the old days.

What's everyone else's experience with 4MMC in 2021? Or is it just me using it these days?

I loved the pre-ban stuff but it was legal and could be ordered online or bought on the high street, nowadays I don't have any connection, which may be a blessing in disguise because I'm getting on and I'm not sure my body and my brain could take that overwhelming, awesome high very well.
I've heard on silver and yellow 4MMC, don't know where it comes from. What is the nice stuff you are having? E.g. colour, shape (powder, crystals, shards), not sure if the provenance can be discussed because of sourcing rules.
A resurgence of mephedrone explains a lot about the outlandish looks seen on Instagram, didn't enjoy it socially and outside of the house but it would make me so creative in terms of fashion and make-up, loved it.

I noticed no one is on stims these days!

I still love it though it's difficult to balance with work and family.

Have some coming tomorrow and rather looking forward to it... But I cant binge it for days any more. Either i changed or it's just not as good as pre ban.

Id probably buy some if i was on the dark web but tbh the heart problem stuff did put me off it.

Suprised if mdma doesnt work then meph does i know they dont work exactly same but def some cross tolerance there.

Have you tried mda? Would be interested to know if its exclusive for you to just mdma

Have you tried mda? Would be interested to know if its exclusive for you to just mdma
I did and found it worked considerably better than mdma, however I can't get hold of it nowadays.

So yeah, I think it's just mdma. I really did take the piss with it when I was younger/stupid though which is likely why.

I sort of have a liking of it still and would still do it 3 or 4 times a year. Though it looks like I have high blood pressure (tbc) and I might need to start taking my anxiety issues very seriously, so maybe time to give it up for good... November was when I last had any.

i would still use mephedrone if the fuckers hadn't banned it.

i've had it a couple of times since the ban. always advertised as 'pre ban' and never is.

but it would have this annoying thing where, cos i used it for sex, but me and my boyfs horniness and his ability to actually perform were at different points of the high. i was always way ahead of him and then ready to go to sleep by the time he was actually properly into it. still had an amazing time though.

That's how fucked up MDPV got for me. That's right after the 4mmc period. I transitioned from one to the other. Not to say that they are similar because they aren't.