• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Does Adderall lessen the effects of cocaine?

where_is_my_mind

Greenlighter
I'm going to a party tonight and plan on doing coke. If I take my regular Adderall dose today (20mg) will I not feel the effects from the coke? I don't plan on doing it unitll around 11 tonight. I'm supposed to take my next 10mg addy at 5.

It will muddy the effect from the yola but it certainly isn't going to take away from the stimulation. Why don't you just skip your next adderal dose?

don't take the adderall if your going to do blow...it will lessen the effects and deplete dopamine. same goes vice versa

i can't speak directly for the pharmacology of this but im pretty sure adderall/amp is a monoamine releaser for DA/NE/5ht(weakly) and cocaine is a DA/NE(I think...)/5ht(mild) reuptake inhibitor. these compete for overlapping areas and will likely either cause blunting or excessive PNS stimulation.

however in your case 10mg addy at 5pm should really not have any bearing on 11pm blow. I personally only did this once, took about 60mg or so of adderall about 1-2 hours before doing about a g of blow and drinking a bit...oh my god was that horrible. chest pains, tremors, anxiety, whole chest went numb and hypochondria sets in lol. space ur shit out and dont do too much amp if ur doing blow.

amp + mdma or cathinones seems to work just fine

amp + cocaine and piperidine (methylphenidate) both have resulted in nightmare experience that made me so grateful I had a handful of benzos with me each time. I never do stim stints like this without atleast a small amount of benzos or something to be safe and to make the tail end of the experience actually quite pleasant. benzos + amp are nice

I know I'm years too late, but this post and another like it were a godsend to me. I stupidly assumed all "uppers" were the same. So glad I found this. Thanks!