• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Does a bad experience with E mean a bad experience with other drugs??

Wow thats one fucked up of an experience. Doesnt seem like mdma to me. Have u ever taken any pills before this? oh n stay away from shrooms. Even me whos done almost a thousand trips n rolls still goes psyco lol

Shrooms n acid are for strong minded people, its not for everone. I had mates who did e and speed reguarly and went nuts on shrooms so if u do please be careful

To my knowledge, ampetamines absorb moisture, so this would indicate that these white hearts (which could be entirely different pills to the OP's) are speed or meth based.

Remember that the A in MDMA stands for amphetamine; and that the deliquescence of a substance is usually due to its salt form not the actual base chemical; and that I've always found a heap of binders to be far more hygroscopic then most of the active compounds...

He said he took an X, not LSD, but who knows what was in it.

Hehe, I should have been more clear. Thank goodness I wasn't there, because I would be on LSD, and even run of the mill gurners are distracting and scary enough, to see these guys would have pushed me over the edge. Definitely not the best thing at festivals, but one of the few things that is going to keep you entertained for the whole time without the shitty comedowns. I liken the experience to being a scared and confused animal. Just ignore the crazyness around you and get into your own head.

But for the OP's question. I don't think you should be looking at psychedelics quite yet, I don't think they are all that bad like people may make out, an LSD or mushroom experience in a nice quiet and comfortable place is pretty much always a great experience for me and my friends. I also would advise strongly against them if you have anxiety problems, a relaxed attitude is very helpful.

Last edited:
unless of course your a young female with big tits .. then your guaranteed to be looked after.. and probably be bent over by them as well ...

I am actually a young female with blonde hair, blue eyes a large chest. I think they would have reacted very differently if i was a guy. My friend and i are also only 5 foot 2 and pretty skinny. We have since been yelled at by many of our friends saying we took way too much. My friend who gave them to me takes a few, so i didnt realise 1 was a lot. So this is entirely my own fault. The girl i was with has since said that the ambo's told her that she will most likely always have panic attacks when she takes them and never to touch it again.
I have also decided to stay well away from shrooms in Amsterdam, but will try pot. I like the idea of the cafe owners etc knowing what im doing and helping me with it.

Last edited:
CystelAngel said:
I have also decided to stay well away from shrooms in Amsterdam, but will try pot. I like the idea of the cafe owners etc knowing what im doing and helping me with it.

Sounds like a good idea, and I hope you have a great time there. :D

kingpin007 said:
unless of course your a young female with big tits .. then your guaranteed to be looked after.. and probably be bent over by them as well ...

Kinda off-topic... but when I was at schoolies in 2007 me and a few friends were waiting around to get the bus late one night to someone's flat to party there. And while we were waiting these cops came by dragging along two girls they had pulled out of the water and who looked very intoxicated indeed. And one of these girls tops fell down exposing her in front of a whole crowd of leering guys and none of the police attempted to cover her up even though she was begging them to (her hands were cuffed behind her). So she had to stand there in front of everyone like that until finally a woman who was working with the schoolies safety team came along and saw and ran up and put the girls top back on her. I remember the the guy cop giving her a look as she walked away before putting these girls in the car. :\

oh lordy lordy! angels first pot experience is going to be with primo buds and in a foreign land! 8o

"zolang er leven is, is er hoop"

Ahh if you got like this from googes I would imagine mushies would make you completely lose your shit. Ive got mates who just can't handle MDMA, and go into kinda panic attacks and stress on the effects of the drugs(although sounds like you got far too epic). Sounds rather sketchy though, valium being administered on site?

^ Yeah it didn't seem to me like the police had the best respect for the schoolies.

Considering what they have to deal with I can understand frustration and bad-temper. I certainly wouldn't want to be policing that event. But in this particular incident they were completely out of line and I saw other behavior by them which I thought was unwarranted.

I haven't heard of valium being administered at festivals before.

I haven't tried shrooms myself, but I'm a big fan of other psychedelics. I have read on here though that shrooms are more likely to take a hold you and not let you guide the experience much at all... I don't know how true this is, maybe some BL'ers with a notches on their belts could verify that.

Also I believe shrooms are no longer legal over in Amsterdam if that's how you were planning on getting them.

Yes and yes. Shrooms are a bit quite hard to control if u dont dose right. You have to do what the chinnese say, ride the dragons back.

Shrooms are now illegal in Holland. They also want to make weed illegal too by 2010.

But from Experence Kratom, DMT, Salvia and others arnt. Shrooms wernt when I was there.

shroomsnb8.jpg

spacejointsyf8.jpg

Yes and yes. Shrooms are a bit quite hard to control if u dont dose right. You have to do what the chinnese say, ride the dragons back.

Shrooms are now illegal in Holland. They also want to make weed illegal too by 2010.

Dammit, is it likely they'll succeed? I'm looking at traveling to Amsterdam next year, being 2010 and it'd be pretty lame if I couldn't be legally blitzed over there ..

shrooms

I think i had a bad experience with E but im not sure because i don't really know what it's supposed to be like. I am heading to Amsterdam in a few months and worried about taking shrooms now. Can you tell me if this was a bad experience or normal and if i should be worried about pot and shrooms in amsterdam?
My friend and i had never done any kind of drugs before. We were at a festival yesterday and dropped half. An hour or 2 later (little hazy on details) we took the other half. I didnt realise at the time that it was working but must of been cause i made out with like 20 people and was dancing up a storm. Then my friend just collapsed and i dragged her through the crowd to first aid. People were looking at my face going 'oh fuck' and jumping out of my way. She started convulsing at first aid and her eyes were rolling back in her head. i was okay until i stopped concentrating on her and then i was gone and convulsing too. I was rolling around on the floor waving my arms and legs everywhere, pouting my lips like a fish and going bug eyed. One ambo came up and goes 'wow, youre fucked' and the cops were taking photos and laughing. I was told it was the funniest reaction they had ever seen. I didnt stop peaking for over 7 hours even after being put on oxygen and given two shots of valium. Even then i didnt start coming down properly for another 12 hours after that. Im missing skin everywhere from things like trying to eat my hand. I felt like my skin was floating off me and all sorts of things. However all my other friends were completly fine and said it was the best pill they ever had.
Is this normal? a bad reaction? a bad pill? And if i have a bad reaction to this, is there a chance i will react badly to shrooms and pot??? sorry i really am inexperiences with all of this...

drugs are all different... the thing with shrooms is take a reasonable amount.. i've done 50 caps before and had a pleasant walk in the woods with water like visuals.. and iv done 400 and flown around the universe with pin head from hellraiser... just bear the amount in mind, but dont under do it, because you will regret it

id recommend getting some valium or something for the trip, you dont hav any worries that way

Dammit, is it likely they'll succeed? I'm looking at traveling to Amsterdam next year, being 2010 and it'd be pretty lame if I couldn't be legally blitzed over there ..

They banned mushrooms so why wouldnt they ban weed? They will ban everything in time. We just have to hope that there will be a new drug that no ones ever heard of or encoutered:)

There is nothing like having 2CI and hearing a paramedic say "You've taken ketamine as there is no such thing as acid pills and it will be over in 45 minutes"

It was like I've had K, i've had e, i've had acid, and I've had mushrooms before but NONE of them are like this.

The experience left me questioning event paramedics who up until that point I thought did a great job with mates those sorry asses I've taken to see them. I guess if I was having a heart attack or taken something they'd heard of it be a differant story.

Last edited:
They banned mushrooms so why wouldnt they ban weed? They will ban everything in time. We just have to hope that there will be a new drug that no ones ever heard of or encoutered:)

From memory they prohibited mushrooms because drug tourists were going to the Netherlands and overdoing their doses and causing trouble. The drug policy itself wasn't a failure because of this, the real issue is the drug policy and education outside of the Netherlands.

From memory they prohibited mushrooms because drug tourists were going to the Netherlands and overdoing their doses and causing trouble. The drug policy itself wasn't a failure because of this, the real issue is the drug policy and education outside of the Netherlands.

They banned it because a french girl did shrooms and jumped of a balcony because she thought she could fly. Its very bad that people are uneducated.

Most tourist arnt allowed to use any drugs in holland. Where i used to live in europe if i went to Holland and smoked weed then went back to my country and the cops do a night club raid and take u in and do a test on u, u still would get into shit no matter where u smoked that joint.