• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Does a 26 year old ask someone to be there girlfriend?

Personally I have always just allowed things to develop organically and it never seemed to be a question that needed to be asked. It might have been a question I asked when I was at primary school. (In Aus aged 5-11 or thereabouts).

However I am probably one of the oldest cunts that still reads BL so maybe Im way out of touch.

Im actually asking for a young mate of mine. He has spoken regularly over the past few months with said female and finally met face to face last weekend at a club.

He was telling me all about it and the great chemistry between them and blah blah blah and then said he was about to ask her to be his girlfriend but stopped short because he was afraid of the answer.

But my reaction was................why are you even thinking of asking such a question, if its meant to be then it will just happen. Doesnt need to be a contract.

Help me and my mate out please BL.......... what are your thoughts?

Do you ask someone to be your girlfriend or does it all just happen organically?

Up to you. Can if you want.

As long as they can spell their properly they might have a chance.

Follow the heart I say. Life is brief! Actually a blessing lol!

Asking another "out" is very natural.

I feel the question is a little odd tbh.

Out of all the things that could possibly be said, "will you be my girlfriend" is not the thing that's gonna blow up the relationship. It's all good, who cares really.

Defining your relationship is vital if the intention is to be exclusive. In whichever way that feels most natural to you (them).

I find most women appreciate the consideration of that communication.