• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Doctors. [Drugs Fucked Me Up]

Sexzd

Bluelighter
Hi guys, its your boy shizpohrenia.
i did coke smoked pot for 10 years daily and big fan of coke however evertine i do stinulants i statt hearing noicea from the other room. When i smoke pot i hear the neighbours it sucks because i cannot do any more drugs its been 6 years since my last toke and i had a j yesterday shit went so bad that i had to get black out drunk for the voices to stop any toughts? Or its finish for me and my brain is now a happy camper

Sounds like you should probably stay away from drugs as it's exacerbating your mental problems.

While we can all agree on the Gov side, you go in with a flu you come out with cancer. You should stay away from drugs. Don't be your own enemy. Schizophrenia's one of the worst diseases out there, along with Alzheimer. Please, for your own sake, respect yourself. Stay away from them.

One thing to mention though, I was stunned by this. When I had my ayahuasca ritual back in Peru, there was one Schizo dude, after 10 sessions he was cured. Shame I didn't ask him for his number, I would love to see the look on those doctor's faces once again when psychedelics proves to heal mental illness in some cases. Stay safe.

I have a problem with suffering paranoid delusions and hallucinations when I when I use stimulants now after many years of abuse. Unfortunately the only answer is to not do them.

Fucking shit niggas just 9 years but i was smoking so much weed, coke i also od on molly amd recovered without medical attention i abused ssrs with coke and weed. Lsd was good, but its really bad because drugs was the only thing i enjoy amd women are much harder plus all the games they play fucks with my patience.... i justt my brain is depleted :( fuck women stay sober , atleast i can get wasted and smoke cigarettes lol and save money for dat pussy

While we can all agree on the Gov side, you go in with a flu you come out with cancer. You should stay away from drugs. Don't be your own enemy. Schizophrenia's one of the worst diseases out there, along with Alzheimer. Please, for your own sake, respect yourself. Stay away from them.

One thing to mention though, I was stunned by this. When I had my ayahuasca ritual back in Peru, there was one Schizo dude, after 10 sessions he was cured. Shame I didn't ask him for his number, I would love to see the look on those doctor's faces once again when psychedelics proves to heal mental illness in some cases. Stay safe.
Dam dude, didn't Know uve Been to my country. Shouldve hit me up to chill haha, Ayahuasca Is medicine for the soul man.hope it had a good impact on ur perspective of life XP

Dam dude, didn't Know uve Been to my country. Shouldve hit me up to chill haha, Ayahuasca Is medicine for the soul man.hope it had a good impact on ur perspective of life XP
Yeah i heard you can see your future with that shit, if i wasnt so fucked up i would just travel to peru do coke and ayahuasca ritual to fond my sporitual animal...