• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants doctors appointment in 4 hours

Mrcampbell

Greenlighter
Okay so things got a bit rowdy lastnight,
Long story short i joined the rotation of the sweet puff feeling very carefree, around 4.30am i suddenly remembered i had a doctors appointment at 11.30am
The appointment is only for my hand to check up on one of my fingers after i got a bit intimate with an electrical grinder about a month back.
So the doctor specializes in hand plastic surgery but nevertheless hes still a qualified doctor.

So I've got pretty much 2.5 hours before i have to leave the house as the hospital is almost an hours drive away.

I havent slept yet and i cant see myself sleeping for 2 hours then actually waking back up,
So i was thinking maybe id have a shower, some food then maybe 1-2 pickmeups before i leave.

Im really not 'cooking' right now, feel very close to normal apart from feeling awake.
What im looking for is maybe some tips on how to prepare myself for this appointment?
Im probably making it into a bigger deal than it is but still, theres no harm in asking right?
Obviously i know not to chew my tongue like it owes me money and just generally be relaxed. But does anyone else have any pointers?

Also, if youre going to say something like "oh man youre an idiot you should be thinking more about an appointment for rehab" because honestly that does not help in any way, and its probably not going to get you a gold star for being a 10/10 preacher.

But yeah any usefullll advice is welcome, even just words of comfort would be appreciated, because honestly i feel like diving headfirst into a foam pit filled with concrete.

Thanks

Do you have any benzos? Or can you have someone else drive you to see the doctor? Will you be getting any surgery, or is it just a check-up?

Just lie down and relax. Your body will get some rest. I hope you can get some sleep.