Mental Health Doctor says no more

Quickfixgrrl

Bluelighter
I was put on a great combo of anti d's, anti psych and benzos almost a year ago now. TL;DR, had a breakdown, was suicidal etc.
It's been going well. I was taken off my old meds which obviously weren't working. My new ones are helping. I'm at least no longer physically sick at the thought of seeing another sunrise.
Anyway... So today my doctor tells me he can't prescribe my Seroquel and Clonazepam after this month unless I find myself a psychiatrist who is willing to support my current meds.
In one month I'll be abruptly cut off off not.
I can't go on a public waiting list because the wait is months long.... I have to quickly find a private psych and pay out of pocket.
Why do the medical profession do this to people? I'm getting tut tutted at for needing these meds to live. I can't go back to where I was a year ago.
Benzos are the ONLY and most effective med since the 60s to completely alleviate anxiety. Why do they make it so fucking hard???

I don't abuse the meds. I am dispensed 25 clonazepam per week (enough for 3 a day and a couple extra). It's already strict given the fact the script is for 100 pills.

Have they told you they're stopping all meds? Seroquel and Clonazopam? That's a bit tight, they'll need to withdraw you anyway you can't just stop without a taper

Have they told you they're stopping all meds? Seroquel and Clonazopam? That's a bit tight, they'll need to withdraw you anyway you can't just stop without a taper
Yes. My usual doc was a female and a bit hippie! She actually advised me to try leaf! (I was already smoking good bud, lol) but she moved interstate.
So yes, this new doctor said he cannot continue to prescribe my meds unless I have a letter from a from psychiatrist.

I can't leave my house 50% percent of the time and he wants to go out and talk to a psych 😔

I want the psychiatrist i see to stop with the invega and get a mmj card. They won’t. Have u tried mdma sessions?

I can't leave my house 50% percent of the time and he wants to go out and talk to a psych

Same here, I hate going out and I don't like telling people stuff as I think the judge me so I've tried councilling and CBT then I go away worrying about telling her stuff and she'll report me for stupid things like thinking I'm a bad mum cuz I had purple hair

Lol yes I cray cray

Same here, I hate going out and I don't like telling people stuff as I think the judge me so I've tried councilling and CBT then I go away worrying about telling her stuff and she'll report me for stupid things like thinking I'm a bad mum cuz I had purple hair

Lol yes I cray cray

Haha you sound like me 💕

What the dose you are taking of clonazepam by mg/day

1.5mg per day. FUCK all. I supplement myself with Valium I get elsewhere when I'm not doing well but that's not the point. When I can't Valium from my source my Clonazepam is my saviour.