• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Doctor Drug Testing - Can They Tell If User is IV'ing Rather Than Prescribed ROA

CruelBri

Bluelighter
Can a doctor with the right drug test or a more in depth drug test screening tell if you are taking Subutex IV instead of sublingually? Please explain.

lol, no. But if it is Subutex are you using it from an addictionologist? Or some sort of clinic? Because they often check for track marks...

lol, no. But if it is Subutex are you using it from an addictionologist? Or some sort of clinic? Because they often check for track marks...

That is what I was thinking... That they would not be able to tell via the test but rather by track marks... I think it was me just being paranoid... I am an experienced IV Subutex user having researched for years on proper techniques and HR. I use a wheel filter / new needle every time / Rotate areas so no track marks are there...

I have no track marks what-so-ever.

I Also felt the nurse was bsing when she said this because the whole 2 years I have been to the addiction/pain management doctor, I have been IV'ing it, and they have never said anything to me.

I just got paranoid and thought maybe they would be able to tell by how it is metabolized but it goes into your blood stream via sublingually / IV ..? right? lol

Any other input anyone?

Unless they invented some new type of test I never heard of then no.

Thanks for your advice/input.

Hoping for a couple more similar responses from any chemists's or something of that nature that have experience in the metabozation changes via IV/ SUblingual. or anything else.

All IVing does is bypass first pass metabolism but you will still end up with the same metabolites no matter what the drug so no a drug test won't show up different just cause your IVing.

All IVing does is bypass first pass metabolism but you will still end up with the same metabolites no matter what the drug so no a drug test won't show up different just cause your IVing.

qtf

but if you were using way more than prescribed they could see you have alot more in you system than your supposed to have.