View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines DOC

emkee_reinvented

Bluelighter
After my fail on MAL/ MethylAllylEscaline. 15mg then 35 mg.

This is my next on my to do list. The blot's are supposedly 2.5 mg. Plan is taking it after breakfast, early in the day due to the duration.

my expectancy's are high regarding this chemical based on the report's on Bluelight. What should I expect. very curious?

It takes 2-3 hours to peak, then it produces one of the absolute best psychedelic highs out there that last foerever. 2.5 is quite a dose. You better have a good previous relationship with psychs. I use to microdose in the 0.1 to 0.3 dosage and get a lot of it. For a first time i would maybe take half the blotter. Unless you are a hardhead o quite experienced

Hard head but you never get any info on what substance that count's for. Lysergic's and psychedelic Amphetamine are mile away.

2C-C was Ok. Preference being 2C-B and 2-CT-2 being the best. Of the bunch i tried.

5 doses of 2.5/ that's the dosage laid on the blotter, so I have some room for titration although i feel 2.5 is where the magic start's. praise to the mail man!

an early start is that in order or treat as acid?

Last edited:
Expect a solid 16-20 hours of tripping and possibly longer before you can sleep, but that depends on how quickly you tend to be able to sleep after psychedelics in general.

DOC is similar to 2C-C in some ways, but better in every way.

2.5mg is a good dose, not too high by any means but it should be nice and strong.

I'd start early in the day. It lasts a good while longer than LSD. Also of note is that the come-up energy can be pretty intense, so it's best to spend that time doing something active, rather than sitting around. My favorite is to go on a hike or walk.

If you are a hard head and experienced I'd honestly go for 2.5mg, I did as well my first time, and while somewhat intense it was the perfect dose. The only thing you really need to be worried about is the bodyload, that can get rough, but if that happens to be the case, move, go for a long walk, hours long. DOC can feel fantastic but you gotta put your trust in the drug and the accompanying stimulation.
With DOC any dose is pretty great.

My titration with MAL (MethylAllylEscaline) was a waste, 15 mg and then 35 mg a few weeks later. felt nothing.

Concerning this one keeping the duration and energy in check, seem the main advice. Early start, with a nature hike or bike.

Some hanging on a silent nice place, then head back home.

Btw I sleep very well after Acid but after an psychedelic Amphetamine, who knows. 2c-C, with a much shorter duration was not something worthwhile. So i have high expectation's for DOC

Last edited:
DOC is probably tied for my favorite drug, it has it all. Absolute top notch gem, the best of the DOX class, IMO. Euphoria, introspection, sociability, visuals, body high, energy... everything I want in a psychedelic. And the plateau stage from hour 10 until 20+ is so great, calm focus, contentment, it's really something to be experienced. :)

DOC is probably tied for my favorite drug, it has it all. Absolute top notch gem, the best of the DOX class, IMO. Euphoria, introspection, sociability, visuals, body high, energy... everything I want in a psychedelic. And the plateau stage from hour 10 until 20+ is so great, calm focus, contentment, it's really something to be experienced. :)
Agreed, DOC is easily as Good as lsd.
Slightly less serious and more fun.
Its def in My top 5 rc's along with 4acodmt, mxe, dipt and maybe 4fk or 4homet.

Xorkoth actually is the best advertisement for DOC there is. Its part of the reason to buy this before the ban takes place.

So if 'god', oeps misread your reply as it says good. But are LSD and DOC a close tight? Duration of DOC is twice as long at minimal right.

Will wait for the right moment so anticipating atm.

Are you in europe. Your in holland right? What laws are they trying to pass to get these gems banned?

What’s up? Oh sorry, I thought I was in the word association third here for a minute.

Are you in europe. Your in holland right? What laws are they trying to pass to get these gems banned?
Where getting a ban on Stimulant's, Phenethylamine's and Fentanyl analogues afaik. Forgot one group that gonna be banned: Emphatogen's, think of the APB's.

So not all gem's are affected ;)

Last edited: