*DOC* - First Time Trip - "The Ghost of Serenquility"

OrbitalCombustion

Bluelighter
The Ghost of Serenquility

1mg of DOC
Cannabis
Nicotine
Kratom - 20+ grams

Well-traveled psychonaut here, from your psychedelic staples like LSD, Mushrooms, DMT, MDMA to substances like 5-MEO-DIPT, ETH-LAD, Nbome and beyond. This is was my first foray into the DOx class of phenethylamines.

Initial comments on ingestion: Fine white powder that tasted quite bitter but not disgusting in the way 5-MEO-DIPT is. It did not reside in my mouth too long or bother me.

Setting: It was an overcast day around noon when I procured this. I felt good and wanted to try out a small dose of DOC because I do not have to work a traditional job thanks to crypto.

T+35 - Feeling slight body load, having some cramps in my hands and some jitters but nothing unmanageable or frightening. Clammy hands and some homeostatic discomfort from the temperature outside. I dosed 5gs of Red Bali Kratom.

T+1:00 - Jitters have subsided a little, or they have been incorporated into the experience as I can now feel a source of energy building within me. My breathing and physical activity rising, not unlike LSD but not as euphoric.

T+1:06 - Oh my...OHHH....soft tingles and effervescent waves of warmth collide into my being from the cosmos. Mhmm, I wish I had a partner for this one. Experience is certainly building. Felt the urge to urinate and it felt effortless, almost as if air was leaving me.

T_1:37 - Feeling more enveloped into the experience, it's developing at a very steady rate, bringing me closer into its embrace inch by inch. Nothing notable at this point other than some clean energy/stimulation, feel the need to close my eyes intermittently, enjoying chatting with friends while I wait for peak.

T+1:45 - It's building, slowly but pleasantly. My mind and body are racing much more now and I am thoroughly engaged in conversation with an online acquaintance. Body feels light, everything feels effortless. Slight auditory and visual hallucinations manifesting, nothing noteworthy yet but I can tell it's coming.

T+2:03 - I'm slowly being carried off to a distant galaxy. A warmth and sense of pleasure is spreading from my chest into my limbs, I even smiled for the first time in years, imagine that. The trip is getting more leveled out, more enjoyable, less of the initial symptoms are noticeable, if at all. Now I'm free to enjoy where this wants to take me. Take me away! Eyes want to jitter and roll into the back of my head while I enjoy this psytrance. Solid + rating right now. Listening to music is surreal, I can hear and feel every impulse and my mind tenaciously holds onto its temporal but fulfilling memory. A headspace is being created, not unlike many traditional psychedelics like LSD/mescaline. Feeling the urge to just close my eyes and build a new world for the night.

T+2:15 - Urge to get up and move about is manifesting greatly now. Feeling like I want to dance a little bit, once it settles. Body feels amazing right now, slight erotic tendencies taking flight. It's such a relief that the experience is unfolding the way it is. At first, I was a bit nervous because I typically suffer from temperature regulation issues while on psychedelics, at least for the come-up, but DOC is just waving me in bit by bit, no rush or anxiety, just come on up when you're ready. I'm ready! Take me higher DOC.

***Notes: It is not overwhelming, just right, I can only imagine how powerful 3mg+ experiences are. This is something I could reverse taper until I reach hero dosages.

Slight nausea, feel a bit of an urge to puke.

It's very peculiar how this drug evolves. At times it overtakes you and other times it settles nicely into your mind and body and you wondered how you ever felt any different than you do now. Nothing is forced.

As with most psychedelics, I'm feeling QUITE horny and images of females are invoking that evermore. I may have to excuse myself to my bedroom for a bit here soon. Stay tuned....

Music is life at this stage. Completely entranced.

***Have the bladder of a sorority girl after finals.***

T+3:00 - Completely entranced at this moment. Do not want to stop listening to this trance. A sense of serenity and warmth has spread throughout every cell in my body. I can't recall the last time I felt this good. It's been a while. What a spectacular compound. Inclination to write or do anything except be immersed in this pleasure seems futile.

***Dosed another 8gs of Kratom, great synergy between the two. Became a little nauseous after taking the capsules with water. Thought I was going to regurgitate, but lucky have not yet. Albeit, I always welcome a good puke because it always makes me feel better and gets that tension/anxiety out of your body for the next leg up.

I may indulge in some cannabis soon, although not feeling an overwhelming urge to meddle with how I feel right now. I think once the 8g Kratom dose hits and settles I'll revisit the thought. No need to interrupt perfection.

With every breath comes tranquility of mind and soul. Blissful awakening, steady and awe-inspiring.

***Body temperature and heart rate seem to be increasing, but nothing worrisome or distracting. Muscles feel a bit fatigued and/or sore.

T+3:40 - Not any significant changes in perception since the last update, however, I noticed that this drug presents itself in varying waves of intensity and nature, similar to most psychedelics, but more so. A much more potent opiate/opioid would be more than welcome right now. Enjoying the kratom blend for what it is...

You ever place your phone's speaker next to your mouth and modulate the sound? So fun!

T+4:00 - Right as I was about to say that I feel fucking amazing a bout of nausea hit me, thinking it's from the kratom/DOC combo, but it doesn't persist which is nice. Seems to come and go infrequently, haven't purged yet. :)

Took the headphones off (music still playing), just to come back down to some sort of baseline. Nothing is overwhelming or begging for my attention, just feel great!

Curling my toes and closing my eyes feels so good, an energy in my core and my loin is there but not calling for attention. It's just letting me know its there. The addition of a partner would be most welcome at this stage, as intercourse would be amazing.

The Kratom seemed to really level me out, which is good. Nerves have settled down a bit, making it more enjoyable to divulge in those toe-curling moments.

T+4:14 - Cannabis intoxication hath ensued.

I feel this serenity in my body, but simultaneously I also feel slightly disconnected from my corporeal self. It's a fine line. Toking has reinvigorated the DOC high, as has been noted by previous reports.

Surprisingly I have not noticed any, if all visual distortions/changes in perception. Colors and space have a different connotation, but nothing to write home about.

Just shredded on the piano! Completely confident and boosted by DOC, it was truly profound. Reminds me of interludes I had on LSD where I became actually engrained into my piano, my hands were branches that tapped into this great tree of symphonic euphony, it was grandiose yet surrealistically offputting, but raw and organic and untamed. I felt as one with my piano, together we had all that was necessary to change the state of mind with but an ever-so-faintly placed note that brought all preceding notes into harmony. If you are not a musician, this is hard to understand, especially when these sounds and harmony are forged from your own mind, and not arbitrary adaptations of pop culture brouhahas. The sesquipedalian in me has been reawakened and I feel as though I could embark upon a tireless journey into the mechanics of ubiquity. I'm always struck by the revelational nature psychedelics provide, casting humans and our psyche amidst the great cosmos and tapping into energy fields and being a unique creation of the celestial amniotic fluid that we were all bore from. Every time we look at a piece of the sky, we see ourselves cast amidst the forefathers of creation, beckoning for their progeny to return home. We look back in time to a place that may well not exist, but it does in the scintillating ethereal landscape that decorates our existence. Humanity has become so entrenched in what's in front of them, that they have forgotten how to lift their head up and admire the stellar-nucleosynthetic heralds of the timeless epochs tirelessly transgressing our reality into untold dimensions.

My thought seems unhinged and effortless, the poet has been revived. It feels good once again to express the inner workings of my unique existence to the halls of humanity.

Discovering the value of cannabis in this trip is inexplicable, it slowed things down enough to be digested in a cerebrally maintained manner. The spacey, disconnectedness has been breached, and the cannabis wants to bring it all together in harmony. All feelings as one, not resistant or prone to question, just coalescence. Near-pure rapture.

T+5:02 - The evolution of the trip has been comforting and effervescent. It doesn't ask any more of you than you're willing to give, and even at that, it's subdued. Minus the almost-imperceptible jitters, I could honestly work in this state of mind and actually over-produce from a sober state. It's discombobulating really, maybe we should all be microdosing DOC. It has faint distant relatives to LSD but not quite, you can feel a similar body load from that of LSD, undoubtedly. It's not as overtaking or enjoyable as the lysergics, but not unpleasant or unnoteworthy. A well-balanced medium of contentedness. I took the music off and just let the sounds of reality take me in. Very tranquil, like lying by the sea at dawn or hearing the chirp of crickets on a camping trip while you're snuggling up to your sleeping bag about to enter the Land of Nod. Hypnogogic is a perfect allusion.

I have been invited to go over to my parents to eat dinner, and I feel like I could be in their presence and them not be any the wiser. The only concerns would be the need to move/jitters/slight pupil dilation. Nothing they haven't seen before trust me! I think I'll do it, plus it will be nice to have this warmth and glow with my family, after all, they mean more to me than anything in this cold, cruel world.

This has progressed into a very familiar psychedelic repertory, having many of the classic symptoms of proper psychotropic intoxication. I feel so light, no physical burdens whatsoever.

T+5:23 Time seems to be more distorted now, but in a harmonic manner to the trip, not something I outright noticed until I just made this entry and gauged against my last response. There appears to be a fantastic anxiolytic aspect to this compound, which developed progressively over time, its really interesting to be honest, as I don't remember a time that I felt this calm on a psychedelic. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from me. Music once again is delectable, immersing me back into the interwoven fabric of our simulation, navigating the silicon waters in fetal capitulation. Breathing feels good, unlabored. Just generally feel GREAT, Tony the Tiger kind of GREEEEAAATTTT! Typical pathways of negativity that have triggered me on other psychedelics (namely, DMT) is not present here, even attempts to walk that avenue has been met with a flight of fancy. To think I could still enjoy another 12+ hours of this is wrought with anticipation. Bring it DOC! :p
The experience is hodge-podge in a way, melding all your favorite aspects of psychedelics into a mild soup, abound with all those memorial highways, something is missing....or added, I think its the anxiolytic effect, which could have also been a counter-interaction with the Kratom. Who knows but I'm not complaining, trust me. Nicotine has been consumed throughout the entirety of the trip and was a nice reprieve from being inside (forced nature exposure via self-body destruction).

T+7:48 - Just arrived home after going to eat at my parent's! That was a nice getaway, and I loved seeing my mom talk about her day out with her friend, she was full of so much joy, reminded me of the grandma from Grandma's Boy....ahhh, yup, that's my mom. Love her to death. Driving was not an issue, but I did notice my mind wanting to drift combined with the slight body-disconnect, I could see how inexperienced psychonauts might have issues. Don't be like me, don't drive. Since my return home was right after sunset, I noticed some light artifacts remaining in my eye, not dissimilar to phosphenes in that regard, but nothing that took hold of my vision or prevented me from driving. Certainly at higher dosages driving would not be recommended at all. For 1mg, not a problem.

DOC certainly warrants further exploration at higher dosages. After-thoughts include:

- The following day 95% of the feeling had dissipated, upon awakening, I still had a mental buzz which had evolved into a slight headache, but after dosing some Kratom I felt 100% better. I had some residual energy and was able to knock out some chores around the house without stress, which isn't a common occurrence!

- I noticed that a super-subtle glow persisted for two days after taking DOC. I was really getting some work done around the house which was nice.

- Not sure if I can completely contribute this to DOC, but I had some bizarre muscle spasms in my top lip after taking. It seems like DOC is the culprit due to the sensations I had on the come-up and experience in general. It definitely messes with your nervous system on some level, at least for me personally.

- My next foray will be in the 2.5-3mg range, and possibly dose with my brother to have some company. I highly recommend cannabis and kratom if you use them regularly. The synergy between the three was profound, in addition to creating music. Even listening to music was otherworldly. I look forward to the next DOC trip. Until next time.....

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_doc
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you had a great experience! What's your DOC and why only a microdose, if you don't mind me asking? Message me if you'd rather not disclose it publicly. Also, you should check out the PsychedSubstance channel on YouTube. I think you would find it very informative.

Interesting and well-written report, thanks for writing it, you have a very eloquent way of explaining things. I have 1 experience with DOC, here but in my case the body load was so heavy that I didn't try again. Apart from that it was an awesome experience though, I concur that it is top shelf material, I was bummed that the body load turned me off so much. I see that you experienced that same appreciation for music as we did. What also stands out to me is that your trip appears to have been much shorter than mine, in my case it lasted for about 11 hours before starting to decline, that is including the time it took to come up so about 8,5h of actual trip time. A full 16h until we were back at baseline, it faded away veeery gradually

Would you say in your case that this drug has a deeply psychological aspect to it, like some other trip drugs have? Deep thoughts? I seem to gather this from your report but I could be wrong

Last edited:
Interesting and well-written report, thanks for writing it, you have a very eloquent way of explaining things. I have 1 experience with DOC, here but in my case the body load was so heavy that I didn't try again. Apart from that it was an awesome experience though, I concur that it is top shelf material, I was bummed that the body load turned me off so much. I see that you experienced that same appreciation for music as we did. What also stands out to me is that your trip appears to have been much shorter than mine, in my case it lasted for about 11 hours before starting to decline, that is including the time it took to come up so about 8,5h of actual trip time. A full 16h until we were back at baseline, it faded away veeery gradually

Would you say in your case that this drug has a deeply psychological aspect to it, like some other trip drugs have? Deep thoughts? I seem to gather this from your report but I could be wrong
I think other psychedelics like LSD are more profound for me. I appreciated DOC but there are certainly other psychedelics I love more. Even mushrooms, depending on the variety. I had some Golden Teachers recently and that was an interesting experience. Thank you for your kind feedback as well. I think because I took a lower dosage, maybe the effects werent as noticeable later on. I could definitely feel something in the morning, but to me it just seemed like a nice energy buzz. What about you? What are your favorite psychedelics?

Great report 😊

Keep in mind, when you get the dosage higher it is gonna become very psychedelic. Both visually and mentally to a degree but it will always have a clear headed mental space to it more so than Tryptamines which are more in your face and powerful in that regard. I personally love the DOx series and tried a few of them, this is the one I have the most experience with tho I've taken it easily fifty times.

Try it in the 2.5-3mgs range and you will see what I mean, just find a way to channel the energy on the comeup. I've gone even higher and would dose at 5mgs alot when I had a tolerance to the stuff, its so good.

I think other psychedelics like LSD are more profound for me. I appreciated DOC but there are certainly other psychedelics I love more. Even mushrooms, depending on the variety. I had some Golden Teachers recently and that was an interesting experience. Thank you for your kind feedback as well. I think because I took a lower dosage, maybe the effects werent as noticeable later on. I could definitely feel something in the morning, but to me it just seemed like a nice energy buzz. What about you? What are your favorite psychedelics?
Yup that was my experience as well, a lot of fun but not as profound as some other psychedelics. In my case, as the report states, too much body load as well which was a shame. It could be indeed that my trip went on for so much longer because the dose was higher. I wonder what the standard duration is for a DOC trip, going to look that up later. I had that exact same energy buzz the next morning as well. I cleaned up the entire campsite because I couldn't sit still. I had an afterglow as well, comparable to the one I have after an LSD trip though a bit less intense. My favorite psychedelic is without a doubt LSD, by far. Second place is split between mushrooms and DMT, mushrooms because they are great for introspection, DMT because I find it to be great for insights regarding the external world (extrospection? :p)

Funny you should mention golden teachers, I've grown heaps and heaps of those, I have multiple shoebox-sized containers full of them. Good stuff, I really like them, they feel really 'cozy' and comfortable to me but that can also be because I grew them myself

So from what i've read and been told, the expected duration is somewhere between 16 and 24 hours for DOC. I agree with you about the next day afterglow, I had a subtle energy that compelled me to get some stuff done around the house. I think the best afterglow is hands down MDMA, those days were so special, wish I could revisit them.

The Golden Teachers are pretty easy to grow right? I know they are a fairly resilient strain.

So from what i've read and been told, the expected duration is somewhere between 16 and 24 hours for DOC. I agree with you about the next day afterglow, I had a subtle energy that compelled me to get some stuff done around the house. I think the best afterglow is hands down MDMA, those days were so special, wish I could revisit them.

The Golden Teachers are pretty easy to grow right? I know they are a fairly resilient strain.
Yup indeed, I read that as well, so it seems the duration of my trip was about as expected. "Compelled" is the right word, I had to do stuff, not because I necessarily wanted to (though I did) but because I needed to

Yeah they were ridiculously easy to grow, at least with a grow kit they were, haven't tried making my own substrate yet. Just chuck the substrate in a bag, add a measured amount of water, seal it (pay attention that they're truly sealed properly) and don't touch them until harvest. Keep out of direct sunlight and at room temperature. The only tricky part is to make sure to harvest before they release spores, ideally when they are just opening. If you wait too long and they release their spores, the substrate is ruined and you will probably not have a next grow cycle (flush), at least not on the areas that are covered in spores, as spores prevent new mushrooms from growing there. Best to use gloves and even disinfect those when you harvest, or you risk mold infections and such which will kill the substrate and/or mushrooms. If you take care to harvest on time and watch out for contamination, almost nothing can go wrong. It isn't hard. My previous grow I had, I think, 5 flushes before the substrate was exhausted

*edit*
Sorry for going off-topic for a bit above

Last edited:
Oh! I didn't realize "DOC" was an actual drug. I thought it was an abbreviation for "drug of choice". My bad. I'm not very experienced with psychedelics.

It is an abbreviation for Drug Of Choice as well, but yes, it's a psychedelic, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-chloroamphetamine. It is one of my Drugs Of Choice, as it happens. :)

Oh! I didn't realize "DOC" was an actual drug. I thought it was an abbreviation for "drug of choice". My bad. I'm not very experienced with psychedelics.
Yes its a beautiful drug indeed and there is a whole bunch of others in the DOx family. I'm actually on a different one called DOF today or 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-fluoroamphetamine, this is my first time trialing this drug and im enjoying it quite thourougly.