Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DOC / 4mg) - first time - psychedelic blackout

axaith

Greenlighter
nothing to really report here, except the fact that i blacked out. tried 2mg of doc on a previous occasion, though probably had tolerance from doing 25i-nbome and 25c-nbome a few days before trying it. i figured 2mg would be a good dose to test the substance at. i got a little amped, but no psychedelia. so a month later i decided to try 4mg. i originally planned on doing 3, but figured since 2 didnt do much, i should just go ahead and try 4. major miscalculation. got progressively more tripped out over the next 4 hours after having taken it, then slipped into an intense psychedelic coma for the next 5 hours. started coming out of it around 5am, immediately panicked thinking it had been days since i had done this weird drug, wondering what all i had done in my psychedelic stupor, who i was, where i was, what was going on, etc. even in my post-stupor state i was having amazing intense visuals rivalling the strongest lsd trips ive ever had. it really makes me wonder what this drug might be like if you did a dose strong enough to trip hard but not to the point of blackout.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_doc
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral

If you want to avoid blackout, but still have an intense trip, try taking a lower dose and then smoking some weed. It definitely makes a difference, and really brings out the visuals. 3mg had me feeling euphoric and stimulated, but with very little visuals. But then I smoked a bowl, and the fractalized OEVs descended upon me. Great stuff.
Of course, 7mgs had visuals like no other, but it seems your body wants to shut down on higher doses.