• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do your 'real life' friends know about your Bluelight life?

(Killing_time)..lol, what i wrote came out a little more "out there" than i meant it to be ! :) go drugs! hehehehee :)

I dont even come here to do with drugs. Ever, Period.

Bluelight is such more of a commmunity of all sorts, rather than just a 'drug' forum. To me anyway. Thats what i tell my friends. I mean, it has journal (yeh ha), events forum, social forum, WORDS forums, EVERYTHING forums... its basically just a massive community that was begun surrounding drugs... so in reality, you have all the extras, plus the drug info. Pretty spiffy to me. But yeah i also mainly come for the people i know on here...

One of my best mates andye (real life!!) introduced me to bl. But the rest don't even want to hear about it! All they care about is that a computer is the link to the net which takes them to pillreports.com oh and maybe some might have an email...some!! That was me too...but bl is awsome! :)

donut said:
^^^^ bit of self promotion there....... ;)

Nah man! I just wanna see more comments and opinions on this. I wasn't satisfied ;)

Self promotion... pffft! Who me? ;) Ha!

my "real-life" friends got me into bl so i gess they know8) but most of my workmates don't know. but i was talking to one of the guys about clubbing ect. the other day & tolled him to check out this sight:\ but will not tell him my username. as for the online stigma thing. it was something i had to get over, i only started posting here after i met a few of you offline first & decided that "online people" are "normal people" too:D

420star said:
i only started posting here after i met a few of you offline first & decided that "online people" are "normal people" too:D

wow....

thats the first time anyone has described me as "normal".. ;)

i dunno if i should feel complimented or offended.... ;) ;) :)

most of my friends are bluelighters and sort of joined at the same time, my other friends just read occasionally and dont post. but one of my best "real life" friends (1234) i met through bluelight *yay*

muzby said:
wow....

thats the first time anyone has described me as "normal".. ;)

i dunno if i should feel complimented or offended.... ;) ;) :)

what is "normal" man?;)

I met all my real friends in one way or another through BL, even tho I joined ages after I'd met most of them. Some still post all the time, some haven't for years. Most have no idea what my username is and I like it that way. Hi to the rude bastards (you know who you are!) who revealed my dirty BL secret ;)

(...Chik) yep, ill be there with bells on, maybe at the xmas drinkies - if it eventuates :) but im with you...no beer for me, bring on the vodka!

MazDan said:
Only one of my mates knows I chat in here.

I guess partly cos I am very open in here and feel safe and would only let that mate know about stuff I chat about in here.

Also they would just think I was a weirdo.........well they all ready do so thats not much of an excuse I guess........lol.

Seriously I consider you guys like my real friends in a way............cos u sort of help keep me sane..........yous are friendly for the most part and best is non judgemental.

Somehow you guys understand.

I think Bluelighters for the most part are actually MORE REAL than outsiders.

I totally agree, while it's easy going on here talking to friends about what you're doing without being judged, "real-life" friends would never see it the same way....

^^^^^

drunk_pumpkin.jpg

Sorry... what did you say?

I took a school friend along the night I went to my first bluelight meetup - she joined up as bopgirl but doesn't really post that much. Our school friends sort of know what bluelight is, but I doubt they know how much time I spend on here ;) I don't talk about it all that much, mainly cos it just doesn't come up in conversation. Some of them read my livejournal and I do mention BL on there occasionally. My username is pretty similar to here so it wouldn't be too hard to work it out if they decided to read bluelight. I sort of prefer that no-one else I know posts on here - it's like my own space (albeit a very public one).

I have a few friends who are pretty antidrugs, so people I know from bluelight are just referred to as friends from an internet forum I post on. To my dad they are also internet friends. My sister knows all about bluelight, but she's not a drug user so I doubt she's ever looked at it.

Some of the people I've met through bluelight have become very close friends - feels kind of weird to refer to them as internet friends, but it's just the easiest way to classify them. Bluelight isn't the easiest thing to explain to randoms though so if I get asked at a party/event how I know someone, sometimes I'll just say we met through a friend or some other easy excuse. I've had a few birthdays/nights out where I've tried to mix my two groups of friends together. Seems to work with a small group, but the larger the group, the more people segregate. Also, it tends to be inevitable when a group of bluelighters are out that references to things that have been posted will come up - kinda strange for non-bluelighters to observe I'd imagine.

I have a few circles of friends, my closest group know i come here. i really couldent care what they thought, Often they ask me for info on certant substances, and i try and drop them points about "Harm Minimalisation".

But when they go out n get thier pills i will ask if they have tested them.... and they will say....

"arrr fuck that, its more fun not knowing whats in them cos its a suprise, anyways they have heroin & coke cos thier blue"

I usually reply "oh WoW sic"

my other friends know i use the net, and think im hell smart :\ ANd often ask me to get them shit off the net, im pretty sure they use PillReports tho.

My bluelight life exists from 5pm~10pm Monday to Thurs... occasionally on the weekend.....

Never met anyone from BL.. TOO paraniod 8(

I guess i just come here to kill time, and i enjoy reading the posts.

Peace Out

Dialated665

Hmmm, Well I try and keep four completly seperate lives...

Work Life
Social Life
& Family Life..

But now with the addition of Bluelight it's a huge mess... Only thing is, I'm more like the real me on B/L than any of the other lives...

A couple of people know... My best mate and my mum, that's pretty much it lol...