• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you wish you could change your bluelight name and why

I like the fact i dont hide behind a made up nickname.

^^^you changed your name by deedpoll to Backo?
'monotreme' highly doubious! Should mentioned the poisonous spur though

Son of sam Backo..

lol ok not really... ;)

Last edited:
I have no idea where i came up with my name but i love it!
So much....meaning.....yeah.... :D

I had another nick when I first joined which I posted under for a couple of months. I didn't like it from day one, hence the change to katmeow :)

I think I'll quite happily stick with this one!

i got it of a hair dryer :)

I really should change it, i don't even listen to that music. Plus no one really knows me on here anyway

Bump

There are alot more bluelighters running around on the board and I like reading why ppl chose their name and if they would change it.

I got my nickname in high school and my close yet crazy mates actually call me TiTTy in real life. I don't want to change it (I can't think of anything better) but I do feel like a dickhead at meet ups saying my name as people always think I was given it for some strange kinky reason.

Maybe I should get my nipples peirced so that i have got an interesting story to go with my nic.

I dont really care all to much because as someone said if everyone started to change their name it would be verrry confusing...
:)

I don't like mine. Just because it's laaaaaaaame.
It might be true but it's still fuckin lame.

It's funny though, bc all the names I like, people hate too. So I guess it's the grass is greener thing.

mine is a combination of astro boy and the smurfs, my two favourite cartoons as a kid. astrosmurf6 was my first email address about 6 or 7 years ago and i've used it for pretty much all online things since.
i'm not concerned about changing it but if i was, i'd probably change it to erino

Why am I on Bluelight?
I'm bored and fuck and don't want to do uni work... hence i'm Killing_time.
Hehe, yes I am.
=D
PEACE
(Wow, my TAB key is working again, god bless).

i didnt think about mine at all, its my lorikeets name followed by my initials. Chose it cos it would be easy to remember as a username but i would like to change it now

how sad too bad nevermind

i wish i could change mine..... im sick of meeting other bl'ers and having to say "hi im eze......451" just sounds stupid

hmm, for ages I'd been applying for things under the alias Diego Blunt and used it for bluelight.

I would most definately like to change and have done so 7 times. I'd like to keep using it on other boards and stuff, but on bluelight, a drug related name is too cliched. I'm one step down in lameness from Bong420tripper.

Possible new ones include; karma, Ben Laden, Proffesional Chiller, lockdown, tikka, genesis, Reggie Noble or The Spokesman.

Yea...Rhapsody is what i am on everything else...
apparently someone else had it :(

so i just chose "Pippin", coz its my name ...well its the nickname of my name anyway. craving more anomnity now lol

even though i only have a couple of ppl i know who post here.... still...

change nick

yeah, mine is really getting on my tits now, especially on icq as i get guys wanting to chat ALL the time. FruitTingle just isnt who i am anymore. i want to change it to the nick i use on the hair extension board- IndustrialRevolutionary-i tried reregistering but the field is too short! so im a revolution instead of a revolutionary. but, i think i might start using it. FruitTingle is just too silly to me now :)