Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do you wish you could change your bluelight name and why

I wish my bluelight name was Backo *laughs* - Yeah, that would be stylish! :D

shals!

I've always regretted not originally making my name Funky Spunkster :/

i'm happy with my nickname! its what most people i know call me, bar relatives.. and its suits me i guess.. no chags here daddy o!

i made mine just after i'd been introduced to the rave scene and thought it was cool to be a KaNdI raver...hmmmm :\

i'm not really that person anymore, but i dont mind my name, i just wish i could drop the extra "e" off the end of it....

I am happy with mine, been using that Urbanhog name orginally for my first ever hotmail account since I first discovered the internet at college in 1995/6. I always used Urbanhog, I have no idea why I picked that name, and just used that name in almost any forums to go..... :D

Just these days, i cbf to type the full name, would be happy with Urb or Urbie :p

I wasn't happy with my StarOceanHouse handle so i changed it to this. Now I want to change this handle to Postwhoramus Prime. I get tired of handles very quickly. But I guess this handle will do.

Postwhoramus Prime
lol thats gotta be one of the worst user names ive ever heard in my short bluelight career =D

You should keep that cool avatar and become Biff Johnson or XTC Test Dummy, so you can blend in with the cool testing crew.

Originally posted by middle finger
I had a different username before middle finger.

what was your old name?

I always thought the name onetwothreefour was cool. Probably the best handle in my opinion :)