• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you trip harder on lsd or shrooms

Damn i thought heroin/meth/cocaine IV users were hardcotr but you guys are hardcore on a whole different league. Respect, i get scared as fuck on 150ug. I can't even imagine a 500+ ug dose.
There's usually at least 20 minutes where I just keep wondering "why did I do this" on a loop.

At those doses, for me personally. Lol.

There's usually at least 20 minutes where I just keep wondering "why did I do this" on a loop.

At those doses, for me personally. Lol.
Yeah that happens to me like an hr after i peak AND I'm like Holy shit i still gotta feel like this for 6more hrs...

Yeah that happens to me like an hr after i peak AND I'm like Holy shit i still gotta feel like this for 6more hrs...
Oh dude right after the peak when you've done all the "heavy lifting" and can just cruise around the tail end still pumping with unholy energy is my FAVORITE PART haha

Damn i thought heroin/meth/cocaine IV users were hardcotr but you guys are hardcore on a whole different league. Respect, i get scared as fuck on 150ug. I can't even imagine a 500+ ug dose.
Veterans of psychedelia like some of these guys are another breed lol

its a level that is pretty much psychosis no longer human no longer anything on this earth just a infinite connected mind tripping through infinity. You can live trillions of years die trillions of times live as every human ever. Anything is possible nothing is off limits. Some people are more resistance to lsd though than others and some are very sensitive to psychedelics. 1000 ug is beyond 5 meo pharamhuasca and is pretty much like a DMT breakthrough. You are in hyperspace but way longer than the 5 mins the dmt gives you even though time gets fucked up in dmt. You are instead blown out of your body for a 10-12 hour peak and the offset is still very intense visuals til you manage to sleep.

its a level that is pretty much psychosis no longer human no longer anything on this earth just a infinite connected mind tripping through infinity. You can live trillions of years die trillions of times live as every human ever. Anything is possible nothing is off limits. Some people are more resistance to lsd though than others and some are very sensitive to psychedelics. 1000 ug is beyond 5 meo pharamhuasca and is pretty much like a DMT breakthrough. You are in hyperspace but way longer than the 5 mins the dmt gives you even though time gets fucked up in dmt. You are instead blown out of your body for a 10-12 hour peak and the offset is still very intense visuals til you manage to sleep.
That sounds mad I never experience shit like that on acid

To the OP, you listed acid and mushrooms, but what about 🌵 cactus?
That’s another classic and some find it warmer, more natural if those words resonate.

Also, speaking of natural, fresh morning glory seeds have been some of my enjoyable and serious trips.
There’s a few threads on it, but the recent one here is very interesting and has a thorough, high quality extraction tech.

@TripSitterNZ after 1000 mcg, is there anything out there, or whiteout?
Man, those doses are like getting close to thumbprint status!
That is definite psychonaut territory!

I live in fear of shrooms.

Too potent. On acid I can calm myself down. With shrooms they take the helm of my behavior.

That’s another classic and some find it warmer, more natural if those words resonate.

Also, speaking of natural, fresh morning glory seeds have been some of my enjoyable and serious trips.
There’s a few threads on it, but the recent one here is very interesting and has a thorough, high quality extraction tech.

Never done mescaline or peyote heard it’s like 2cb sounds pretty chill tho

Cactus seems to be very hard to source if you don’t live near the desert

Various species of Trichocerus can be found at some plant stores/nurseries. I’ve been surprised to find it in my local area shop (rainforest).
But ya, definitely harder to come by.

Also quite gross to consume - all bitter and slimy. But the chore/punishment of eating that stuff feels like paying one’s dues and again is a plant, so (for me) evokes ancient and natural-themed trips. All suggestion, but it’s fun to experience the differences between these PDs, no matter how subtle.

What happened for you at 150ug of LSD?

What happened for you at 150ug of LSD?
Im very sensitive to psychedelics idk, at least in the past I've got scared with acid. but i Wanna give it another shot on3 of these days. I actually Wanna take Ayahuasca with a shaman in a ceremony to finally and once AND for all confronta myself. Sick of running away from my problems

I've had stronger experiences with LSD but I'd say it's probably just depending on the dosage.

Im very sensitive to psychedelics idk, at least in the past I've got scared with acid. but i Wanna give it another shot on3 of these days. I actually Wanna take Ayahuasca with a shaman in a ceremony to finally and once AND for all confronta myself. Sick of running away from my problems
150 ug acid is a strong trip shit i even get scared as im trapped between this reality before the peak hits and the lsd reality before it levels out around 4 hours and i feel comfortable with every object in the room dissolving

150 ug acid is a strong trip shit i even get scared as im trapped between this reality before the peak hits and the lsd reality before it levels out around 4 hours and i feel comfortable with every object in the room dissolving
I'm the same as youbro! Hahaha i get real acid too so u know what i mean

Shrooms caused anxiety in me. It was my first psychedelic and only a few grams, but my friend freaked out. The high lasts about 5 1/2 hours

LSD was way easier to get into. The first time I took 1 hit with a close friend, and we went to the park. When I tripped alone, I did a few hits then several hits another time which was amazing, fractals everywhere x-ray vision etc. Way more chill than shrooms could dream to be; I just sat there smiling while music changed the visuals. It was intense. I think 10 hits that time. LSD lasts 12 hours in me, but the trip starts about the 30 minute mark then ends at the 8 hour mark

Hope that helps!

Yeah I have heard that in the super high milligram doses of LSD that you black out, and do not remember most of the experience.
Every LSD trip is always different aswell theres such a huge spectrum at large doses. Parts of the trip are just blank even at stronger lower doses i have blacked out on 300 ug before for hours. It takes time for the experince to come back to you. But the more LSD you done the more you can bring back from it. Its not recommend to ever go to 1000 ug though. 500 ug should truly be the max limit as at that level you are initiated into the unlimited LSD experience that has no boundaries.