• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Do you trip harder on lsd or shrooms

150 ug acid is a strong trip shit i even get scared as im trapped between this reality before the peak hits and the lsd reality before it levels out around 4 hours and i feel comfortable with every object in the room dissolving
What happened for you on 150ug of LSD?

Is this website and the dosage effects/chart basically accurate?

I know people who, when they were in their 20s in the early-late 1970s and very early 1980s took LSD and when I told them what happened with taking a super high dose with the visuals, not being able to speak, movement became difficult, ego death, out of body experience, etc. and could not believe it. They said how their acid trips were much more mild and more akin to a lower dose or micro dose. Of course, some of them took LSD in low doses that was sold as 'mescaline' in various carriers like microdot, gelatin windowpane tabs, or liquid LSD at low doses and mixed into flavoured drink powder.

Every LSD trip is always different aswell theres such a huge spectrum at large doses. Parts of the trip are just blank even at stronger lower doses i have blacked out on 300 ug before for hours. It takes time for the experince to come back to you. But the more LSD you done the more you can bring back from it. Its not recommend to ever go to 1000 ug though. 500 ug should truly be the max limit as at that level you are initiated into the unlimited LSD experience that has no boundaries.
What exactly happens at 1,000ug of LSD?

What exactly happens at 1,000ug of LSD?
150 ug every object is melting morphing totally dissolving into pure fractal energy. X-ray vision can see through my own hands or walls. The entire lawn and trees will be dancing breaking apart to the music playing like a full on show. Entering a complete other dimension of reality tripping heavy.

The whole dosage guide should be taken with a grain of salt its hard to convey what really goes on in a trip.

1000 ug is where total transformation of consciousness occurs total time travel across the entire spectrum of experience. You could very well become quantum particles a cat a alien a human a women a man. You are psychotic in this state best done way way far away from civilization with supervision. You may very well wake up in hell or heaven or inbetween. Your consciouness is pretty much upgraded to god level your thoughts will literally come to real life like a god. Whenever you find yourself on this level you will no have no anchor back to reality til the drugs wears off you have to see it through til the end.

You might want to read lsd and the mind of the universe by chris bache on 72 500 ug trips since the 70s over 20 years.

150 ug every object is melting morphing totally dissolving into pure fractal energy. X-ray vision can see through my own hands or walls. The entire lawn and trees will be dancing breaking apart to the music playing like a full on show. Entering a complete other dimension of reality tripping heavy.

The whole dosage guide should be taken with a grain of salt its hard to convey what really goes on in a trip.

1000 ug is where total transformation of consciousness occurs total time travel across the entire spectrum of experience. You could very well become quantum particles a cat a alien a human a women a man. You are psychotic in this state best done way way far away from civilization with supervision. You may very well wake up in hell or heaven or inbetween. Your consciouness is pretty much upgraded to god level your thoughts will literally come to real life like a god. Whenever you find yourself on this level you will no have no anchor back to reality til the drugs wears off you have to see it through til the end.

You might want to read lsd and the mind of the universe by chris bache on 72 500 ug trips since the 70s over 20 years.
Thanks I will check out that book, what is LSD like at the 250ug dose?

Thanks I will check out that book, what is LSD like at the 250ug dose?
250 ug is fucking insane every time. This is where you pretty much encounter the ultimate transcended reality visuals are mind blowing my last trip was on 250 ug and as the peak hit had full ego death trasncend of life pretty much became or saw god for 10 seconds til i came back to my body in awe and peace could see to the start of time objects were just pure energy wizzing around a room of colour energy and fractals. 250 ug is a legendary full on acid trip. My entire desk was blowing away into atomic particles like a current of energy to the songs. The peak is very intense mind blowing and life changing.