• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin do you think sniffing a full G is equivalent to shooting a half G!?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
so I just had my guy drop off a G at work; I didnt bring any rigs or any equipment w/ me and I am just dying to do it. I did a bupe last night around 7PM (full 8MG) and usually wait 12hrs to use again and still get a good feel; I can easily make it till 6PM w/o being sick and w/o anything bad happening but I am anxious to do this dope, so I am thinking of sniffing for the first time in years.

do you think sniffing the full G at once is the same as shooting a half!?

In theory it should be. An insufflated dose is gonna be about 50%-60% of an IV dose depending on where you get your information.

I figured; its how I always played the game. anything I did insufflated I would just cut in half for IV use. I was never a big fan of sniffing, its why I only did it for such a short period of time before hitting that needle but its been years so I am WILLING to do it but just scared I will take a loss, ya know!? esp. since the bupe is still in the system.

Honestly just wait until you can get a rig. Then u got two shots.

dude, I am sure you know how hard it is to wait like this. its in my pocket now and my mind is racing.

as sick as it sounds I am thinking of going home real quick, doing this, and then heading back to work. kinda like going home during a lunch break type deal.

sick, right? rather than just wait 3.5 hrs I am going to take an hour "break" that will cost me money between train/cab to get home and shoot, and then come back to the office and sit around till 5. wow, truly a fucking sick disease that would even make me think this.

I dont know, man.. losing my mind w/ a bag in pocket. I am always the type that must have ASAP!

whatttt.. you think? always thought it was pretty killer stuff; mostly fent based on the drug tests I go through. been shooting/doing dope for 10+ years, man. half G shots arent really much at this point. full G lines are pretty common I'd say for those who sniff and have a killer habit.

I wouldn't be taking anything that I knew to be fent based. You're asking for a killer hot spot shoving a whole g of that shit up your nose.

I know the feeling to an extent.. but try to wait man. you know a shot is 11ty times better than sniffing.

def. waiting now. had bag in pocket for last 2.5 hrs. have 2 hours to go till I am home and can blast off, so might as well wait. also gave my bupe some more time to wear off so the shot will be that much better, or at least that is what I am telling myself, lol.

That's sketch as fuck though. My question is why not just get a fent analog online for less? You'd have to do less and you know what your getting.

dude, all of Boston the dope if laced w/ fent. I take weekly drug tests for my bupe Dr. and it comes back 80/20; the dope is white as a ghost and many new/non-tolerant users are dropping like flies. I enjoy it cuz its a hard hit and just a bit of a different feel; problem is, it kills your tolerance for regular dope and puts you in a situation. luckily, I do not use as OFTEN as I once did since I am on bupe (kinda kills bupe in a way but I dont use as often as before) so I am able to use once a week, if that.

my tolerance for opiates has always been sky high; I'd shoot 10-12 30's a shot and get ZIP when I was using my 2G's of dope. used to be disgusted w/ what was happening cuz there were times my "guy" wouldnt be around so I'd just call my "blue guy" and he'd come through but they would never do a thing for me yet would have my friend itching and scratching all night.

the biggest mistake I ever made w/ dope is always chasing and trying to take it that much higher (kinda a catch 22 there.. HIGHER, get it?). I'd want to do more and more and more just to get that same nod we all ONCE had, way back, maybe when we first started.

3 years back I had surgery and was scripted dilaudid for pain; my Dr. knew I was a dope fiend and get me a pretty high script considering I was his patient post surgery. was shooting around 32MG and catching a good nod/buzz at times; havent been able to get my hands on those since the surgery.

Ideally I wish I could get my hand on scripted pills rather than dope, dope and more dope. dont get me wrong, I love dope, and I am never worried w/ what I get cuz I know many who go through the same dude and always using prior to me, or dropping off to me after a use, so I know what I am getting and how hard it is hitting. I have a really good situation believe it or not; I never have to go out and get, its always being delivered and its always good stuff.

btw, been home for about an hour and shot a half G; as you can see, based on what I just typed up a second ago, I am feeling pretty good and energized as a motherfucker. takes a full shot to get me a nod but a half G shot will fire me up through the rooooooooooof, motherfucker, lol.

Ok but that didn't really answer my question? Would they just not script you anymore if you were on just fent? Idk just seems weird to me especially since you like fent not to order a big ass sack of acetyl fent and save money. Or I'm just misunderstanding

Ok but that didn't really answer my question? Would they just not script you anymore if you were on just fent? Idk just seems weird to me especially since you like fent not to order a big ass sack of acetyl fent and save money. Or I'm just misunderstanding
"Ordering a big sack of acetly fent"
GET OUT OF MY HEAD
God im itching to get some fent. Been ages since i've done opi's. Maybe before rewrecking my tolerance i should indulge in some classic opi's.

Plain fent feels nothing like dope laced with it.

Arguable, fent and a high dose of oxy are pretty indistinguishable for me

And titan don't go doin no fent without a tolerance we don't need anymore kneegrows in the shrine

I've done plenty of Fent. Foolishly before I had a real tolerance or really knew what Fentanyl was, and plenty after I've been around the block. EC powder or Dilaudid are way more euphoric than Fentanyl is, to me at least. Also the ridiculous tolerance build up makes it completely not worth it for me. Granted, I've never done(because of my previous patch experience) any of the analogues, only the Rx patches.

edit: I didn't realize there was actually a member named titan in this thread and you were talking to him.

Last edited: