• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

do you rub your clit

I generally don't but I get a G-spot orgasm easily so don't need to - I just like concentrating on the feeling of my boyfriend going in and out ;)

I use the clit like training wheels. When you first start sleeping with someone it takes awhile to figure out how to get them off, so I encourage them to rub their clit during intercourse or I stimulate it myself.

Once you figure out how to push their buttons you can easily get them off during intercourse without using the clit.

no need. clit orgasm's with oral, gspot and/or aspot with fucking.
all 3 in reverse cowgirl. WOOOO

If your girl is one of those who cant get off unless her clit is stimulated, try missionary style and position your body so your pelvis is slightly above hers but your hips are flat against her. Then you can rub the base of your penis against her clit instead instead of just ramming your dick straight in and out of her vag, which gives her next to no clit stimulation at all. I had one gf would liked me to push it all the way in and then just move my hips around in a circular pattern against her clit and it would drive her absolutely crazy.

Sometimes...

But here is food for thought for you...
For A LONG time I always thought that it was "rude" to do that during sex because it sen the message that the person wasn't doing a good enough job on their own. Any merit to that?
I'm learning that it seems more to be a turn on to the partner more than anything...

^Definatley a turn on. I want a girl to feel the best possible. Her pleasure is what gets me off. She can do what she likes :p I'm sure she'd say something if I wasn't enough on my own.

Sometimes...

But here is food for thought for you...
For A LONG time I always thought that it was "rude" to do that during sex because it sen the message that the person wasn't doing a good enough job on their own. Any merit to that?
I'm learning that it seems more to be a turn on to the partner more than anything...

I don't think it's rude PT. Generally speaking, from past experiences, if a guy sees you doing it, they'll generally help you out. ;)

Idk. I have always had this thing that it was sending the message "Hey, you're not good enough. Go fuck I guess I'm going to have to get MYSELF off..."

Sometimes...Sometimes dont need to Sometimes do sometimes i just like the feeling of the actual sex and want to savour that solely but when i really want to cum NOW ill rub my clit it all depends

Personally I love it when girls do this, it means they really care about making sure sex feels great, and that means a lot to me.

yes
most times I prefer it to do it myself rather than him multitask
I like my husband to concentrate on doing the things I can't do
besides it keeps my orgasms to a 10:1 ratio