• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Do you prefer regular benzos or RC benzos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdigital

Bluelighter
Assuming you had access to the regular guys like alp, clon, and diaz, would you prefer the RC benzos?

Is it the affordability, legality, ease of scoring, potency?

Same thing pretty much, but RCs are legal, cheaper, widely available.

clonazepam is so superior, however, if clonazolam hadnt ruined my life id say clonazolam.

I came so close to acquiring c-lam... but decided fuck it, I always liked kpins, good therapeutic range... And I like the slow onset and no chance of blacking out (for me).

The RC's seem so damn strong, and as a weekend warrior my tolerance is not insane yet.

but so dangerous! ima do the adult thing lol. so much more research and knowledge too. how the hell does one deal with WD from flubs or c-lam??

but so dangerous! ima do the adult thing lol. so much more research and knowledge too. how the hell does one deal with WD from flubs or c-lam??

You go to a doctor that respects you and is understanding and talk to him about it. He will put you on a taper schedule of longer acting benzos (clonazepam or diazepam) and help you stick to it.

I only suggest you do this if your doctor truly respects your confidentiality and you can tell him to keep it off your records if possible.

I suffer from anxiety disorders. I need benzos to help cope with life without having panic attacks frequently. I hope that if you need them, your doctor will prescribe them. They are generally very cheap even without insurance. I would steer clear of xanax and ativan unless you get panic attacks...Those are by far the two that create dependence the fastest IME due to the fast acting nature and short half life. If you have GAD or any of its other iterations I would go with clonazepam...the long half life will keep you at a good baseline. You may want to try zoloft before you get into benzos though.

Last edited:
Never had the chance to try RC benzos but if they work as well as the regular ones I'm all over it.

My only problem with RC benzos is you tend to end up with SO FUCKING MUCH if you buy powder. Mr compulsive if it's in the house and not psychedelic me just does better if I only buy a few k-pins or valliums when I think I might need them. Same problem with generous scripts.
K pins are still my fave, but elitozam does do the trick.

Etizolam is one of my favorite anxiolytics and euphoriants. I wouldn't trade one category for the other though, they both have their shining examples.

I've only tried diclazepam but really liked it, when it comes to RCs. I've tried numerous RX benzos. Honestly- I'm not super picky; anything that is to some degree enjoyable, helps with anxiety (don't have panic attacks often, but have general anxiety- I was on Kpins in the past (prescribed) but would NOT want to become physically dependent again (I already have an opioid dependence and am on bupe and wish I didn't have to- but with both addiction and pain chances are if I didn't I would relapse all the time; I really wish I didn't have to be dependent on anything)- with this in mind I would like to order some RC benzos but am worried about the above statement about how much powder you get)...

Well a gram is 1000mg, and elitozam pills are 1mg, other RC benzos are even stronger. .So to be even kind safe you have to make volumetric solutions, and if you use every day, by the time you're done with that gram there is a very good chance of having a PITA addiction and a nutty tolerance. . .Some people can deal with both of those facts quite responsibly. I can deal with measuring, but I'll end up taking a bit every night if it's sitting right there, so I try to avoid having more than a small handful of pills in my possession.

Well a gram is 1000mg, and elitozam pills are 1mg, other RC benzos are even stronger. .So to be even kind safe you have to make volumetric solutions, and if you use every day, by the time you're done with that gram there is a very good chance of having a PITA addiction and a nutty tolerance. . .Some people can deal with both of those facts quite responsibly. I can deal with measuring, but I'll end up taking a bit every night if it's sitting right there, so I try to avoid having more than a small handful of pills in my possession.

Yeah, I've always been good with measuring other than when I had a nasty fent habit and it got to the point where sometimes when I would get it I was SO sick that I would eyeball the first dose (the only reason I probably survived was my tolerance was so high I could take 3mgs (up from starting at 200-300mcgs) or even sometimes more IV; I really recommend against getting a large supply (and by large supply I literally even mean 100-200mgs; basically more than a patch or two) of fent b/c it raises tolerance SO fast and the WDs are SO bad- obviously I also would even more strongly recommend against ever eyeballing it- even a huge tolerance meant at most like 4-5mgs)). I was really successful at measuring it though- basically dissolved each 100mg bag into 10ccs of water so that 10ius on an IU100 equaled 1 mg- then at first was taking a couple mgs and diluting it into another whole cc so each 10IUs was 200mcgs. I can't see the same thing happening with RC benzos (eyeballing) for multiple reasons.

What you said though is what worries me a little- the having so much on hand. I don't compulsively take benzos like I do with opioids, but it might be tempting to take some each day and then before you know it you used more than expected (I do have pretty bad anxiety- but I also know that with me personally benzos only work when taken ocassionally when anxiety is worst, not all the time). I think I could keep it to a few times a week, but keeping it to like once every 10 days or so like you might have to with something as long lasting as diclaz might be a problem. So probably should go with something shorter acting based on I prefer to use ocassionally for really bad anxiety. I've never tried etizolam, but other than a short half-life it seems like people like it and it seems to possibly be the most popular RC benzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.