Writing-up Do you meditate? How has your psychedelic use affected your meditation practice and vice versa? [Online survey] CLOSED

ways_of_looking

Greenlighter
The IMPRINT (Integrating Psychedelic and Meditation Research Initiative) project is investigating regular meditators' relationship to psychedelics. You can support this research project if you have meditated at least 3 times per week during the last 12 months. This project is led by Marco Schlosser ([email protected]) at University College London (UCL), Division of Psychiatry, in collaboration with Imperial's Centre for Psychedelic Research and the University of Zurich. This survey study has received full ethical approval from University College London’s Research Ethics Committee (Project ID: 10043/004). This survey was launched on 1 November 2020 and will close on 30 May 2021.

The anonymous online survey takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. You can find more details and the link to the survey on www.ways-of-looking.com

The findings will be shared in open-access journals and the anonymous data will be made available to other researchers in the field. The results will be presented at the INSIGHT 2021 conference in Berlin in a talk titled Psychedelic use in meditation practice: Theories, evidence, and future directions: https://insight-conference.eu/event...tice-theories-evidence-and-future-directions/

Thank you for supporting psychedelic and meditation research. The time you dedicate to this project and the experiences you share are very valuable to us. Please feel free to share this survey with fellow meditators including those who have never used a psychedelic substance before.

Best,

Marco Schlosser
University College London

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting. I've just added into the title that the study is closing end May, so hopefully folks who want to complete won't miss out!

I frankly don't even know how to meditate. Its sort of like golf to me. I don't know how to play golf. Would imagine some people here might and/or do (meditate) 🤔

I frankly don't even know how to meditate. Its sort of like golf to me. I don't know how to play golf. Would imagine some people here might and/or do (meditate) 🤔
Years ago I went on a 10 day meditation retreat. Where all you did was meditate. It was certainly a memorable experience. Changed my life. I don't really meditate much now, but do occasionally. There's so many different ways to do it. If you are interested, check out the Insight Timer app - it's free and has some guided meditations.