• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Do you look like a "druggy"?

ive used drugs since the age of 12 and am now 23 last 3 years have been smoking heroin and crack and ocasionally iv heroin and crack speed ball but i dont use every day and go the gym so no look like a normal gorgeous young man and people have no idea that im a hardcore druggy and get complemented by girls all the time just goes to show the sterotype of a drug addict is a load of bollox it will catch up with you tho same as smoking tobbaco and drinking ages you A lot of addicts dont eat properly or brush their teeth and shower sleep rough or not sleeping at allbthat is what gives them the classic meth head look

Just goes to show people who use drugs have an augmented view of their habits, looks and views.
You could give more away tbf, a little elaboration isn’t always a bad thing.

I was admittedly bemused by your very bizarre video clip in response to my own post above.

I saw little, rather no relevance or real worth, just being honest.

Normally I would see it as plain flippancy, but I often misread people simply having a laugh, I’m a touchy one at times.

However, I stand by my assertion, that I can still pass as respectable, and certainly act and speak as if I’m a full on straight head, under interrogation even.

You could give more away tbf, a little elaboration isn’t always a bad thing.

I was admittedly bemused by your very bizarre video clip in response to my own post above.

I saw little, rather no relevance or real worth, just being honest.

Normally I would see it as plain flippancy, but I often misread people simply having a laugh, I’m a touchy one at times.

However, I stand by my assertion, that I can still pass as respectable, and certainly act and speak as if I’m a full on straight head, under interrogation even.

Goes well with your facial hair.

Kind of because of my skinny face and hollow cheeks. But I have a very interesting advantage: for some reason, my pupils are almost resistant to all drugs. They always look the same. Molly, shrooms, acid, speed - my pupils size remains the same. So I can be high and you won't be able to tell it simply by looking into my eyes. I think that's cool.

during a amphetamine binge i shaved my hair into a mohawk (and paid some homeless person $7 to finish the back), and i actually like it (i never like any haircut), but yeah i think i do look more like a druggie now

I've probably looked like a stereotypical druggy since I started smoking weed nearly a decade ago if you know what to look for the red eyes, the bags, the lack of concentration or to much etc

Trust me people knowing your a drug user is nothing good and nothing good will come out of it nothing

I try pretty hard to hide that part of my life from my appearance though its getting harder as 30 rears its ugly head. Some wounds are just not healing as quick as they used to.

Last edited:
Honestly, not really. I've never gotten into a state of being truly strung out and affected to the extent that somebody would look at me and think "druggy". However, alcohol is a different story, and it honestly did start to get pretty seriously out of hand during the height of the pandemic. It's hard to say how I would've really come off to others during that time, because I was hardly going anywhere. Though, I have been drinking much more sensible amounts nowadays.

ive used drugs since the age of 12 and am now 23 last 3 years have been smoking heroin and crack and ocasionally iv heroin and crack speed ball but i dont use every day and go the gym so no look like a normal gorgeous young man and people have no idea that im a hardcore druggy and get complemented by girls all the time just goes to show the sterotype of a drug addict is a load of bollox it will catch up with you tho same as smoking tobbaco and drinking ages you A lot of addicts dont eat properly or brush their teeth and shower sleep rough or not sleeping at allbthat is what gives them the classic meth head look

Hmm. You're only 23.

Report back when you're 53, toothless, haggard, bald, impotent, incontinent and girls vomit when they see you.

Happens to all us young studs eventually... 😜

Hmm. You're only 23.

Report back when you're 53, toothless, haggard, bald, impotent, incontinent and girls vomit when they see you.

Happens to all us young studs eventually... 😜
"Even the Mona-Lisa is falling apart."

during a amphetamine binge i shaved my hair into a mohawk (and paid some homeless person $7 to finish the back), and i actually like it (i never like any haircut), but yeah i think i do look more like a druggie now
" Scenic Route ". Have you seen it?

I haven't
2 guys go on a road trip and get stranded in the desert. One of the guys gives the other a mohawk. Then they get in a big fight and the movie takes a dark turn. Saw it on netflix a few months back. When he gets his mohawk the guy uses a mini multi tool scissor to do it.

I walked into a Head shop recently filled with bongs and asked the stoners behind the counter if they had any glass bowl pipes or stems “you know, like a Sweet puff”.

They just looked at me like I was scum and told me they didn’t stock “tweaker shit” or words to that effect. Then blanked me til I left.

Clearly I was the wrong type of druggie. Even though I was straight, polite, and well-groomed.
I'd write a complaint online about that, that's just nasty

Any hope of a photo (ideally with no top on) gorgeous young man?😉 :love:😘

Not now. But for a few years when I had a real bad habit and doing my level best to live on smack, and could go 5 days on an apple and a sandwich not even noticing how little I was eating, yes. I mean I didn't look filthy or anything - always tried to keep on top of my personal hygiene because for one, I have some self - respect, and for another, I really like my teeth xd.
I've always been slim though so dropping even a few kilos meant I was sporting that classic emaciated walking - corpse look for a while