• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Do you look like a "druggy"?

No. I've never looked my age either. But I sure feel like one more often now
The consequences eventually start to surface. Once I hit 40 it all really started coming home on me.

No, I look like a nerd, most people are shocked if I tell them about my drug history, they would have never guessed.

I come off quite normal/vanilla to most people

I do have some non-obvious signs that I'm a druggy alcoholic but they are fairly easy to hide usually

If anything my appearance and personality have helped me get away with a lot of things, people never usually suspect me of anything.
Same here. I wear glasses and definitely look like a nerd. I’m 28 and people think I’m still an innocent kid still xP

No. I've never looked my age either. But I sure feel like one more often now
The consequences eventually start to surface. Once I hit 40 it all really started coming home on me.

You do see more "character" as you age tho kellsee, they say "by fifty you have the face you deserve"

according to one amsterdam coffeeshop vendor - "can you take that hat off, you look like a criminal enough already" which i thought he was joking about until i got outside n my mate turned to me n said "he was a right dickhead to ya there" that i realised the vendor was serious but im far from doing anything considered criminal (besides taking mind altering chemicals obv)

normal till I open my mouth.

many teeth missing and mostly due to fighting and doctor prescribed medicine not illicit drugs but everyone still thinks its from smoking meth which I have only done

a hand full of times.

Always wondered about crap teeth, especially amongst heavy drug (ab)users. Dental is free on the NHS, literally no excuse for having a gummy mouth.

where I am its only free to get acrylic dentures anything with a implant is expensive as.

im slowly getting them fixed but it is not cheap here.

where I am its only free to get acrylic dentures anything with a implant is expensive as.

im slowly getting them fixed but it is not cheap here.
I've always been sensitive about my teeth. I never have a teethy smile. I want them all pulling and internal fixations, but blowing almost £20k on a smile is a little off-putting.

at 72hrs no sleep I probably do lmao
spent so much time hiding it from my social media & small ass town, everybody knows I WAS ;)
but now i’m reputably an alcoholic, gotta take what you can get

All im saying is i walked into a gadjet shop and asked for a hash pipe. Bought it didnt think anything. When opened the bag it was a crack pipe

normal till I open my mouth.

many teeth missing and mostly due to fighting and doctor prescribed medicine not illicit drugs but everyone still thinks its from smoking meth which I have only done

a hand full of times.

Thats if the hand is as big as King Kongs 😀

yes when I tried it as always the bowl was bottomless and I really gave it a good go.

though it was not the cause of my oral problems.

personally I think if you smoke enough meth to hurt your teeth and that is the only

problem you come out with your on top.

All im saying is i walked into a gadjet shop and asked for a hash pipe. Bought it didnt think anything. When opened the bag it was a crack pipe
I walked into a Head shop recently filled with bongs and asked the stoners behind the counter if they had any glass bowl pipes or stems “you know, like a Sweet puff”.

They just looked at me like I was scum and told me they didn’t stock “tweaker shit” or words to that effect. Then blanked me til I left.

Clearly I was the wrong type of druggie. Even though I was straight, polite, and well-groomed.

I walked into a Head shop recently filled with bongs and asked the stoners behind the counter if they had any glass bowl pipes or stems “you know, like a Sweet puff”.

They just looked at me like I was scum and told me they didn’t stock “tweaker shit” or words to that effect. Then blanked me til I left.

Clearly I was the wrong type of druggie. Even though I was straight, polite, and well-groomed.
Well fuck that place for sure. Hate it when store clerks are rude like that. A simple no we don't carry it but you might try Magic market down the street would go a long way. Too bad Hannibal couldn't have taken out more " rudies " before he went underground after his plane ride. C'mon Starling. It's time to find him again.

oh, yeah. like a freakin tripped out hippy.

if i shave i can be presentable

its my emotional swings, erratic movements and darting eyes that make people walk to the other side of the road, imo/e

Yo @Ismene2 hope you’re good man. Interesting thread of yours I found.

This phenemona, I view it, does interest me. We know, Schizo regardless, Syd Barrett LOOKED like a druggie lol, as much as any of those particular drugs we discussed.

And we know those type of extreme visual facial alterations don’t come directly from Schizophrenia, so I also was factoring that evidence into my viewpoint and suggestions, along with logic.

But anyway, just for some fun, and right on topic, I had to contribute because I’ve been able to pass for the most clean, upright, well behaved, mannered, and respectable citizen, off my head on acid or not, my whole life mostly.

While, to my own eyes still, I can see the man in question has taken a huge amount of trips, so hard to quantify but I realised at least 2000 times actually or more, at often high doses.

Not- the most ever no way, but a bit. And I still think as much MDMA as another Bluelighter.

I’m 41 now, I know Syd Barrett looked anything but well, ordinary, respectable at even age 26, let alone 30.

So it manifests so differently between us.

Still, I can only let you be the judge.

C’etait moi aujourd'hui. I am stoned, had kava and usual benzos, pretty stressed out also trying to calm down so factor that in.

But still very respectable I think, haven’t even showered or slept a good night.