European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Do you look like a "druggy"?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Well? Do you have the lanky stringy hair? The tomato soup down your v-neck? The skidmarked y-fronts? Yellow teeth, you sallow looking motherfucker?

All the hallmarks of the archetypal druggy?

Or are you suave and debonair?

89a0zjh25tx41.jpg

It's an American slang for partied too hearty the night before. I believe it has something to do with a horse saddle. :ROFLMAO: Bite me, Mr. SA Shield.:love:
Thanks for the explanation. The mental picture of a mechanical bull and mud wrestling I can live with! Saloon style i.e. Coyote Ugly type trip! 🤣

when i was addicted to crack shop security guards would either not let me in, or follow me round the shop.

now i look respectable. looked better when i was doing complete abstinence but glasses hide the dark circles under my eyes.

I always have because of my hair. Unless I go jock style, i Have a fro (as a white guy) which just reeks of "stoner". Especially because my facial hair is often disheveled as well.

Now that I have this cover up tattoo on top of my hand and arms, I look like a *stupid* druggie who took too much acid around new agers. I kind of hate most of it.

At one point I did. I was just losing too much weight. But I got that under control.
Someone may clock me as a weed smoker, but hopefully not a hard drug user.

Funny thing is — the more I started using drugs, the more I started taking care of my appearance.

I got bad teeth from my Crack days, they are all still there but kind of tarnished

Are you saying you hate your tattoos or are you saying you hate how people perceive your tattoos?
People probably don't mind them, I just don't like them. Much better than the mess I made taking a tattoo gun to my own hand tweaked out, which is why I even had to get the cover up:p

No, I look like a nerd, most people are shocked if I tell them about my drug history, they would have never guessed.

I come off quite normal/vanilla to most people

I do have some non-obvious signs that I'm a druggy alcoholic but they are fairly easy to hide usually

If anything my appearance and personality have helped me get away with a lot of things, people never usually suspect me of anything.

Last edited:
At parties where I don't know anyone people hide their drug use from me, e.g. if I'm in the sitting room they go in the kitchen to smoke weed and if I walk in they don't offer it and look slightly embarrassed. Or if I walk past someone doing a dodgy dealing, or handling drug paraphernalia (e.g. heating up heroin), they shout things like "Walk on, Miss". A former neighbour was convinced that I had grassed him to his housing trust about his parties. So maybe I don't look like the stereotypical druggie.

P.S. On the other hand I have been followed around Waitrose probably because I was wearing a beanie hat and hoodie combo, and I was asked to leave an hospital waiting room (I had an appointment) because I was mistaken for a homeless person - it was in a posh town, I was carrying a very battered holdhall, I was very tired and slumped on the chair.

Last edited:
Yes and no only if you know what to look for I've always took care of myself and still have my looks about the only thing I do still have actually but I get really baggy eyes I luckily don't have blue eyes though so it's easier to hide the pin pupils.. as for my teeth well that's another story...

I think fellow drug enthusiasts are fairly easy to spot as am I to other druggies, but to everyone else I think I come across as straight, professional just a bit weathered maybe, hopefully